Rubbing Charas in Nepal

nirakar420

i am a ganja smoker from nepal,
here's a few clips i made on how to rub charas the right way, i hope u all enjoy watching it, n let me know what u think.

thanks i am happy to be here n share these videos.:thanks:
20140506_1441411.jpg

20140506_162055.jpg

I have a question for you..

Now I've never rubbed charas.. When you are finished rubbing, do you allow the plant to finish to harvest? And if yes, does the rubbing cause a lot of damage to the plant?

How many times do you rub each plant usually?

Thanks!

i dont rub charas from plants that growin in my garden. all the charas i smoke comes from wild cannabis plants like u see in dem videos, what happens to them plants after i rub them i dont know, once i finish rubbin a garden i move on to the next.

Yes you can use that plant more than once as long as you don't cut or brake branches.You are making great charas,wish that i can smoke some of that.I have smoked 100% original nepal hash,never charas heard that it's even better.Here is video from strain hunters making charas in India i hope that you will enjoy it.[video=youtube_share;CqFiucWKo-8]
[/video]
i dont rub charas from plants that growin in my garden. all the charas i smoke comes from wild cannabis plants like u see in dem videos, what happens to them plants after i rub them i dont know, once i finish rubbin a garden i move on to the next.

Nirkar
great to have you onboard 420 please stay around Ji I would love to have a 420 member in one of my favourite locations on the planet:peace:
I wasnt able to go to Nepal but we came very close in Manali,,, Vashist and some places around that area:circle-of-love:I am a lover of Charas
when in India we was able to smoke some the finest smoke in that area :cheesygrinsmiley: Do you call the wild stuff Jungley ,,be great to stay in touch :circle-of-love:
:passitleft::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

jungley does mean wild in nepali, but kids here call it black n the guy u see rubbin is Bisay dai. he has been doin it for a long time, the charas he rubs is the best i have smoked. here's some more charas i got from Bisay dai.
IMG_41965.jpg

IMG_41977.jpg

Really cool share! :circle-of-love:
I need to visit Nepal......

i really dont know the price coz i never have to buy n i dont sell.

Yea man but it will be much easier to legalize it.Every man love his country and need to have same right for growing like people in Nepal.Didn't mention nothing bad about Nepal,it's beautiful...

Jai Ho
I went to the hill,s in India ,, but now most of the places that I visited have gone from Villages an lil towns to big tourist places
I hope this dosent happen to Nepal I think Kathmandu has changed a lot an the rickshaw walla,s only ask in USA Dollar these days
Hey what is croatia like I heard thats a very beautiful country as well

Hi Jaga Croatia is one of the best countries in the world.Not saying that because it's my home...I was born in Denmark and i live almost entire life in Croatia...I live in Split 100m from the sea,500m from the mountains,500m from the 1 river,2km from other river 6km from the thirth river...It's sunny almost every day,don't have snow at the winter.The lowest temperature at the winter is 5°c,everyone is lazy and everyone just drink coffe,enyojing the sun and do nothing...Our tap water is 100% drinkable,the fish is the one of the worlds finest...Girls are fu...g amazing and everything goes slow her in Split...Only thing that does not work is government and the poltics,if that can change then here will be paradise...Enough of my country make me sad sometimes thinking of it.Looking at some people that don't have money too buy bread,insted of them some stupid 19 year old kid drives around in new BMW and act like a monkey....How goes things in your country?Here take :rollit::joint: with you and come again for more:bigtoke:
Jai Ho
I went to the hill,s in India ,, but now most of the places that I visited have gone from Villages an lil towns to big tourist places
I hope this dosent happen to Nepal I think Kathmandu has changed a lot an the rickshaw walla,s only ask in USA Dollar these days
Hey what is croatia like I heard thats a very beautiful country as well

Hi Jaga Croatia is one of the best countries in the world.Not saying that because it's my home...I was born in Denmark and i live almost entire life in Croatia...I live in Split 100m from the sea,500m from the mountains,500m from the 1 river,2km from other river 6km from the thirth river...It's sunny almost every day,don't have snow at the winter.The lowest temperature at the winter is 5°c,everyone is lazy and everyone just drink coffe,enyojing the sun and do nothing...Our tap water is 100% drinkable,the fish is the one of the worlds finest...Girls are fu...g amazing and everything goes slow her in Split...Only thing that does not work is government and the poltics,if that can change then here will be paradise...Enough of my country make me sad sometimes thinking of it.Looking at some people that don't have money too buy bread,insted of them some stupid 19 year old kid drives around in new BMW and act like a monkey....How goes things in your country?Here take :rollit::joint: with you and come again for more:bigtoke:

Government and politics is a big problem in almost every country. They all need to sit and smoke a joint together and learn to relax and be civilized.

Back
Top Bottom