Need help with a unique extract

Grim Reefer T

Hello again 420 Mag community. First off I want to apologize if this information is readily available because I have searched high and low for it (pun intended) and had no luck.

It seems that shatter made from old school hash takes on a taste that I am not too fond of. The quality is totally outstanding in every way except the taste is somewhat of a mix between hash and grain. (It was made In everclear grain alcohol)

I would like to keep the unbelievable potency and purity of it but would like it to taste better obviously. I was thinking of adding some terpens to the mix but I would need guidance in doing so. I dont know which company to buy from or how much to add or when.

I also considered adding extract from some tasty buds but I think I would have to use way too much to make any impact on taste?

My last question is regarding budder. Is there any way to whip this concoction into a budder?

Come on...70 views and no one contributes anything. I see this was a waste of time. This forum used to be great. I guess I should reconsider my optione.

This is a waste of MY time but here goes. In your title you state that your extract is unique. Then, after only 70 views you complain that no one has an answer. You stated that you "searched high and low for it". How many others make oil from hash? No one that I personally know of. If I understand your question you want to make it taste better without adding too much other concentrate. Is that correct? Or adding terpenes. I didn't even know you can buy those. (Can you?) Maybe some one that has done exactly what you want to do will reply. I won't be holding my breath for that myself though. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom