Bubble bag question - Please help

BostonGreen

hey guys this is a simple question I'm running my first bubble bags i am just having such a hard time getting the product out of the bottom of the bag..... does anybody have any techniques or anything that make getting the hash out of the bottom of the bags easier... i use a spoon ovb but its a pain in the ass reaching down into my 5gal bags and attempt to scrape it all because its impossible to get it all like this... please help i don't want to waist any

Try to roll down the edge of the bag and stretch the screen across another bucket or container to keep accessible and taut. I still fight with that part of the process sometimes! A spray bottle with water can help move the little buggers back into a pile for each subsequent spoon scrape.

Best of Buds

JB
:Namaste:

Try to roll down the edge of the bag and stretch the screen across another bucket or container to keep accessible and taut. I still fight with that part of the process sometimes! A spray bottle with water can help move the little buggers back into a pile for each subsequent spoon scrape.

Best of Buds

JB

yup i use the spray bottle i think that is a must to help push it all twords the center.. and yes i tried the rolling and folding down and using another 5 gal bucket but i couldn't get the bag to fit on the outside of the bucket to get it inside out. but at the time i was extremely stoned and thought it was impossible.. LOL instead of getting a smaller bucket i literally put everything away... i will be running another batch of trim and stuff thru my bags very soon after i chop my last 5 plants this week. i wnna try some fresh frozen.

LOL ... I've done that too and wondered in the morning ... WTF?:high-five:

Try inverting your bag and screen on an upside down 5 gallon bucket, it works good after some fumbling around. I've tried every "stage" of herb in ice bags, from fresh green frozen to 6 month cured buds frozen. I like the results of cured frozen buds the best, it looks and tastes like the 70s!

Best of Buds

JB

Back
Top Bottom