Hash and edibles

Yes... You'll still get something. How far into flowering are you? Might be pointless trying to make hash outta it....

Yes... You'll still get something. How far into flowering are you? Might be pointless trying to make hash outta it....
I believe we are 5 weeks in now. I used the lower clippings and some flower to make canna butter. Made caramel from the butter. Good stuff.

My question now is, I would like to try the bubble bags, then and oil extraction from the clippings from harvest. In theory it should work. Or, I could use the dry ice method to remove tri's, then try the pressure cooker method to extract oils from the clippings. Would it effect the potency of the oil extracted from the leaves if we took the tri's first?

Yes but you can still make it, as all the trichs won't be removed...

You should get a journal going...

I think I've seen him about... Next time I do I'll pop on his link...

Canna. Im so interested in using my leaf stem etc for eigher cooking. Oils. Hash. Cookies.
Id love to see a journal on what you do.

THE GREEN RACER.

I think extracting keef is a good idea to prepare cannabutter. I used a lots of methods to obtain keef, hash or hashish. Alcohol, water ice and dry ice. Most efficient was the dry ice method since it provides you a yellowish powder full of trichomes. And for the best edibles I have ever cooked, I used keef. 1 gram keef is more than enough for a 4 people cake. One piece of cake high lasted for almost 7 hours with 5 hours of peak. And be careful not to overcook the hash.

Btw water ice method is as much dirty as the alcohol method. Dry ice method is fast, efficient and very clean. If you are going for a filthy method, I say go for BHO and smoke it.

Back
Top Bottom