Eye Candy - Hash, Kief & Concentrates

VladimirPutin

������ CAN I HAS LIKES ������

IMG_197220.JPG

:bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:SMOKE ARMY:bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:

A sign of good hash is how surface resin becomes shiny from the heat of one's fingers when compressed

Look at the trichs :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_197627.JPG

:bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:SMOKE ARMY:bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:

Some bubble hash I made last week and put away on a shelf to dry until tonight. Plate on the left is pure sativa - Malawi and Thai bud. Plate on the right is a mainly indica concoction.

image12856.jpeg

image12857.jpeg

image37052.jpg

image37053.jpg

image37054.jpg

Excerpt from my so called smoke report....
The sativa hash definitely seems less sticky than the other stuff. It's much drier and a bit harder to shape into a lump. Not sure how that works- I would think that one trichome would be as sticky as another trichome. Are individual sativa trichomes less sticky?
I wasn't sure how much different the effect of the sativa hash would be from the indica hash, but I had a puff of the former this afternoon and, as the kids say- Omg!
I went from zero to warp speed in a few seconds. Each individual atom in my body expanded as the protons and electrons screamed around their nuclei at maximum velocity, therefore causing me to grow six inches, seven counting that I was hovering an inch above the ground. In which state I rocketed around 'getting things done' for the last 6 hours. And I am still having trouble sitting still long enough to post this but hey, just trying to squeeze a little lunch break in before midnight strikes...
I did actually have a couple embarrassing accidents involving dropping things, and uhhh...another one which I won't get into, but both caused catastrophic damage to precious items of mine. An expensive instrument case and a handmade pipe were two of the casualties. A real reminder to smoke this stuff with caution.
On the bright side- I was cheerful and completely unfazed by the trail of personal destruction I left behind me. So wtf...

Great Contribution Wheeze! :thumb:

That hash looks delicious and you've got maybe 8-10 grams of excellence right there

Smoke report was also enjoyable :laughtwo: :high-five:

Very nice Vlad. That last batch looks different (?) and even better (?). Any special techniques? Myself I just beat the crap out of the stuff when I mix it but I'm generally not going for maximum strength and purity. A extra leaf material dilutes the hash but doesn't bother me otherwise, especially after a good cure. I don't mind if it is a little less than nuclear strength. Especially not after the last experience.

I've been converting medical acquisitions that are not from my own grows, so each product can vary slightly in color, potency and texture. As a result the only way to control the quality of the end result is to use fresher bud. In this case above, the bud was received in B+ quality state and so the last batch had a lighter hue. Looks fluffy but with some warm fingers it will immediately form a dense ball of hash.

On a side note, whenever my next harvest gets done I will surely plan on turning a quarter of that into some "snow white" bubble hash. Yumm, Yumm. See you l8r :thanks:

Vlad:bongrip:

What a great thread to make, cheers to that Vlad! I currently don't have any concentrates right now since the small batch from some trim I made is now gone, but once I am done harvest and all materials are dried up and cured I will be sure to post some pictures of my oil and butter :)

Here is something I made out of Candy Cane Auto from Crop King.

29 grams sugar trim = 3 grams oil

Enjoy a glob on me everyone, it will be sure to enlighten your taste buds! :)

:cco:

Back
Top Bottom