First flower rosin press

sixspeedv

Using a 12 ton H frame with a 5x5 press kit. Loaded about 7 grams into a 90micron rosin filter bag and pressed it at 200 for 45 seconds.

9cae1733c23f001cc8f6fdab7353f54c.jpg

Not sure on yield but man this rosin smells and tastes just like the flower. Once it cooled off it had a shatter like consistency.
1f43880cd82ab967c1fef1cfda7d47d8.jpg

Flavor on it was amazing which was my ultimate goal. A lot of folks seem to be caught up on being all about the yield but I really just want high quality and great flavor. Nothing like I've had with anything BHO.

You using medisun press and plates?

Flavor on it was amazing which was my ultimate goal. A lot of folks seem to be caught up on being all about the yield but I really just want high quality and great flavor. Nothing like I've had with anything BHO.

You using medisun press and plates?

I made a DIY press with Joel W. custom copper/nickel plates. Whole press with heaters and temp sensors for $255. Thread is up top in this section and in my signature. Feel free to add to the discussion and post pics etc. it's gonna be a rosin press info thread for the community so it would be great to have you there!

We're using a one ton arbor press with two "D-nails"

185 at the die and we press till she's quiet
Great stuff but it takes a lot compared to BHO not that you can compare the two

Everyone loves the "rosin" compared to the shatter
Everyone loves the shatter too but the "press" "smokes" the competition
Gotta be careful too much heat will make smells like someone ironing clothes

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Just sampled some east coast sour diesel a friend made pressing at about 190 degrees. Love low temp pressing, rosin budders up and terps are preserved very well. Flavor galore!!!

Back
Top Bottom