What to do with my Trim Leaves? - Please help

Nulife

Hi everyone

I just harvested my first grow tonight, and I have a bag of trim leaves that I want to use for hash one day, when I get more from each crop.

I'm not sure what to do with what I have now, about a half a bag of gallon zip lock bag.

Do I freeze it? Or do I dry it first then freeze it? And how long can it be freezed?

I've been reading everything about how to grow, that I haven't had time to research what to do with my trim leaves. So any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

I personally treat my trim like I treat my buds. I put it in card board flats at the bottom of my drying container and mix it daily to keep it drying. After it's dry or at least I think it's dry I jar it. The next day I usually burp or paper bag depending on how moist it gets. I hashed my trim 2 months after my harvest and It came out fantastic, much better than my last batch that was still moist..

So it sounds like since I don't have enough to make hash this round, I'm suppose to dry it, then freeze it until I have enough to make hash. Got it. Thank you !!

Back
Top Bottom