Non-solvent bubble/hash rosin

FHsolventless

My new thread
GrapeFruit Diesel ice water extraction and non-solvent Rosin-tech #rosintechitsthefuture #nonsolventdab

So today I'm gonna do a cpl of ice water extractions with some Grapefruit Diesel Machine trimmed cannabis.

Feel free to ask any questions or comment on my progress and of course , you can help me with any little tips you have. It's hash baby let's make and talk hash ..❄️❄️.....VimeUhOh

From my Hash HQ

It's all in the prep, water must be cold and the plant material also must be frozen. FHsolventless - 420 Magazine(14839469) on Vimeo.
Now waiting for water to be ice cold

From my Hash HQ

420-magazine-mobile517194066.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1660578762.jpg

Hola,
So this is where every one is. I'll have to check out the vids in a bit. But if LA is watchin n Mr A is here then I gotta check you out bud. I will be back.
Til then try summa this here Dutch Kush :passitleft:

Hola,
So this is where every one is. I'll have to check out the vids in a bit. But if LA is watchin n Mr A is here then I gotta check you out bud. I will be back.
Til then try summa this here Dutch Kush :passitleft:

Respect brother . I love . y'all welcome to join in and give your views or fire your questions

From my Hash HQ

FHsolventless - 420 Magazine(14839469) on Vimeo

Ice ice baby
So in this video you have layer of ice and then 450g of grapefruit diesel machine trimmed material then another layer of ice.
420-magazine-mobile2120318398.jpg

Then this next stage weather your washing In a machine or in buckets with a wooden spoon. You must let the plant material Soak "let it soak, let it soak" you really got to let Material Rehydrate If your not gonna do this your wasting your time. It's a fine line on weather you can get enough full-melt and a decent enough return. So give the material every chance to yield for you

From my Hash HQ

Ice hash and Kief, YAY!!!
Looking forward to more posts, I love making Ice Hash!
Smaller scale though, its just for me.

Good start

Keith

How does this compare with using dry ice +bubble bags + 5 gal bucket? Which is better return? Dry ice seems easier if you can get your hands on the dry ice easy but I am simply going by videos ive seen and not my actual real life experience.

Back
Top Bottom