Has anyone made their own Caviar?

Jackalope

I have 2 ounces of nice looking buds from a Diesel cross that had to be harvested early because of bud mold. I threw out every thing from the top 1/4 of the plant. The rest of the plant was clear from any mold. Problem is you can really tell it was not finished right. Taste and smell are fine its just the high is unfinished. It lacks the body it needs.... This is a perfect candidate for a batch of Caviar. I have my own ideas of how to make it and tried a test run. The small test batch turned out ok. I was just wondered if their might be a better way.

With all the suggestions I have no idea which to choose lol. Made my own. Worked out pretty good. I had about 8 months of kief piling up because my press broke. It ended up being about half a baby food jar. Mixed it in 1 cup of Tennessee moonshine and let it sit for a few days. Even after shaking it up multiple times a day for 3 days all the kief had not dissolved like I had hoped. Moonshine has turned amber so I know some has dissolved but not all. So I put 1 ounce of extremely dry buds in a bowl. The plant had to be harvested early because of bud mold. I shook up the moonshine mix and poured it over the buds slowly mixing it well as I went. Kind of like tossing a salad with vin. and oil. The alcohol took around 24 hours to evaporate and I left it to dry another day to be sure...... Well folks it worked. Now the pot I had that was useless is now pretty strong and smoke.

Back
Top Bottom