Noob to bubble

noob12345

Hi guys,
Been a while since i posted anything, but i have been playing at making bubble hash with ok results i guess but with seriously low yield compared to others, even when using decent frosty trim. My last run i decided to run the fresh frozen through the food processor with the blade attatchment just for a couple of seconds untill it chopped it up into small peices. I ran this using the wooden spoon method and have at least doubled my yield, with no noticable loss of quality. I have been running LSD sat pheno and NL etc and my best stuff always comes from the 25micron bag. I have the 5 bag 1 gallon bags, anyone else doing the same?

:thumb:

I am, but I haven't done it yet. I've trim already from 2 northern lights in the freezer. I just chopped 5 Sativas and washed them today. I'll trim them in a few days. I was going to mix the two. It just occurred to me that I might be making a huge mistake, so I came to this section to ask. I shouldn't mix 2 different plants should I?

I've watched a couple of videos. It doesn't seem difficult. How did you find it?

Back
Top Bottom