Could you make hash from a very small amount of weed?

johnnyboy623

If I bought a gram of weed would I be able to make a worthwhile amount of hash. Hash is so rare in my town and I don't have much cash for a really big bag.

Hum... You'd have to grind that ganja and accumulate the kief. (browish powdery residue). Then you can put that in cellophane and make a ball out of it using your fingers and your natural body heat and friction to make it hash. But outta 1 gram, meh, not really enough mate. Just grind that gram, save the kief and sprinkle it on top of your bowl or inside your joint.

I'm going to invest in a nice grinder for the sole purpose of keif collection, I think it would be wise to do the same Johnny Boy.

Just try not to smoke it all the time! Haha, it'd be hard for me to accumulate alot, because I can see myself scraping it dry every time there was a noticable ammount of kief in it. :Rasta:

invest in a magic bullet
250Watt grinder
and blender and much more

but all in all
it grinds weed PERFECTLY
your choice of powder or fluffy
collects kief beautifully

DSCN0694Medium1.JPG

Curtis said:
Nice AJ, nice. I may have to look into that...

I was just kidding about the magic bullet
i think i'm the only one insane enough to get a $100 food grinder
and use it for weed :p
(around here i can get the magic bullet full set which is about $100, comes with lots of stuff (look it up) I can get for about $35 and just the bullet itself for $25

any electric coffee grinder will do you PERFECTLY ($10-15)

I still think i'd probably just get a nice handheld grinder, I do most my grinding here at home... but still, its nice to go hang out with some buds and grind up someone else's bud and get their keif too..

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
I'm pretty sure there's no expiration date on keif

hahahaha expiration date :laughtwo:

yea, I don't think it goes bad ever.
it sure does smoke goooood tho ^_^

How long did it take to collect all that Aj?

Andrew86 said:
How long did it take to collect all that Aj?

I dont know
I don't really pay attention
just let it fill up and then when it looks tastey i scrape it and smoke it

How much hash can you make if you grow a plant, like "Hashplant" and use all of the bud that you grow to make hash?

i dont think so , Hash is Hash and weed is weed .
where i come from there is onley HASH and i`m glad :grinjoint:

Hawker said:
lol;....fucking infomercial products.... and in 1...2....3.. we have salsa!!!

my buddy works in the AS seen on TV store
he steals the magic bullets and sells them :D
hehehe
i got mine for $35 full set

No way can u get enough from a gram to make # ----- grinding the kief? do u mean the skuff? man that the pits - unless u like the tast of the leaf. We here, in my country call that "Majat" headache stuff.

Back
Top Bottom