Best way to make vape juice and supplies?

420medgrow

hello. i am wanting to make vape pen tips. i was wondering if anyone knows the best way to make them, and the best place to get the tips. i have food grade pg and food grade vg. one guide i read said to use flower, and cover it with 190 proof alcohol and the pg and vg which takes like 2 weeks. it says to add flavor. where do you get the flavors? then i have seen wax liquidizer. i want to use rosin to start with, so is this the best option? or is there a good source for tyhe flavors, and use what i all ready have. thanks in advance.

hello. i am wanting to make vape pen tips. i was wondering if anyone knows the best way to make them, and the best place to get the tips. i have food grade pg and food grade vg. one guide i read said to use flower, and cover it with 190 proof alcohol and the pg and vg which takes like 2 weeks. it says to add flavor. where do you get the flavors? then i have seen wax liquidizer. i want to use rosin to start with, so is this the best option? or is there a good source for tyhe flavors, and use what i all ready have. thanks in advance.
That sounds like a really poor method. What I would do is just follow any guide on doing Quizzo or you can use Qwet and then use a pre mixed pg/vg product until you decide how you like it.
420-magazine-mobile1796483866.jpg

Back
Top Bottom