Bubble hash

madframermrc

ok so here's a little something for the old man's eye. 12.5 gram ball of chocolate kush hash (all bud)
Capture193.JPG
Capture192.JPG

Just bought a bubble hash kit on Friday. Still haven't had a chance to try it out.....looks great!

Doesn't the dry ice lose volume as it sits? What's a good source for dry ice?

Doesn't the dry ice lose volume as it sits? What's a good source for dry ice?
I'm only starting to experiment with dry ice now, melts a lot slower then ice and doesnt float which might help with collecting near the bottom of bag you also get a cool looking gas vapour sitting on top. I'm trying 50/50 mix ice/dry ice hoping for better results. the pic that's posted I used reg ice and ro ( love the simplicity of this system)

Haven't tried dry ice..Have you? ...I am out in the sticks, I don't know where I would get it.........I will have to get a 25 bag , I must be loosing a lot!

I love everything about hash , the look , texture , color , smell , I spend a lot of time just looking at it and smelling it. When I was a kid Blonde Leb used to come in stitched canvas sacks about the size of a hockey puck with rounded edges ...I loved the imprint of the canvas.

Haven't tried dry ice..Have you? ...I am out in the sticks, I don't know where I would get it.........I will have to get a 25 bag , I must be loosing a lot!

I love everything about hash , the look , texture , color , smell , I spend a lot of time just looking at it and smelling it. When I was a kid Blonde Leb used to come in stitched canvas sacks about the size of a hockey puck with rounded edges ...I loved the imprint of the canvas.
I'm researching dry ice and water right now finding that the dry ice being heavier sits at the bottom as the ice floats evening out the ratio. also dry ice bubbles out in water as it evaporates hoping the effect will help draw out much more trichs as dry ice is much colder than ice.

never a big blonde fan always black gold Afghan Mazar-sharif my personal favorite, bricks come thin and plyable. but since I've learned the art of hash making can't remember last time spent $ on it

last night a buddy came by with a qp of diesel we yielded almost 16 g off of 110g bone dry nugs. 10 % my ass. this pic is 25m bag 1st wash
66f08bacdeb892c9d1d23ad2b7eb882c.jpg

Just bought a bubble hash kit on Friday. Still haven't had a chance to try it out.....looks great!

Where can one can the kit eBay? Are they expensive I really wan to attempt how to make it I have three bags that are in a freezer for almost two months now long story ..

Help I want to make some great hash brothas.

Where can one can the kit eBay? Are they expensive I really wan to attempt how to make it I have three bags that are in a freezer for almost two months now long story ..

Help I want to make some great hash brothas.
I got mine from my hydro store don't do Amazon or eBay I like to support my hydro store. also when you buy shit off line who do you ask questions? better yet who's answering questions? your hydro store should be 1st place for info. you support them, they support you.

I got mine from my hydro store don't do Amazon or eBay I like to support my hydro store. also when you buy shit off line who do you ask questions? better yet who's answering questions? your hydro store should be 1st place for info. you support them, they support you.

Okay thanks

Joe I got mine on kijiji but I've been looking for one for a while. I got a 70, 185 and 220 micron bag with it. I got the bucket, filters, wooden spoon and mixer (not sure why yet), and a complete set of original instructions for $30. It's called the Ice-o-lator lol.

Pollinator - The original ice-o-lator (R), bubbleator (R), and pollinator (R).

99% sure they sell them at field of dreams.....
try to find the 90,45, 25, These are the money bags including your 73. 185.160 up to 120 good for edibles just be careful with your mix very easy to make way to strong lol

Back
Top Bottom