Kief/Hash - How to?

faithless

I've seen alot of talk about keif and hash recently and i was wondering what process u have to go through to make a small cube of hash.

I tried siving my weed in a sive, then placing all the dust (kief i believe) onto a peice of clingfilm which was wrapped around a chopping board. I then placed clingfilm around another chopping board, placed one ontop the other, added some weight to the top, and left to it to press for over 4hours.

The end result was a flat (sliver) or hash (i believe) i cut it off the clingfilm, smoked it, was ok.

Was i doing this correctly, any tips on how to improve.

P.S i sived an 1/8

thanks in advance

Re: Kief/Hash How to?

Two things i want to add. Does this method effect the bud itself, such as reducing the high? Also should the kief/hash give me a gd high or a mild buzz and does the type of weed effect this?

much apreciated blacturboteg420

i think your method in that post is the best and easiest. Hand made hash, i cnt wait.

I am getting ready to make some myself..saw a video yesterday when I joined this site..I am looking for something that will cut my having to buy weed as often..need to stretch it..a $20-$25 bag lasts me all month if it's decent..can't get any good stuff here..NOT A GREEN STATE.North Carolina...:-( looking to have the pain relief but not need it so often.Any help would be appreciated..I am stuck in bed 24/7..I wanna be able to get up and be somewhat active and somewhat "normal" again..Hoka Hey

I am getting ready to make some myself..saw a video yesterday when I joined this site..I am looking for something that will cut my having to buy weed as often..need to stretch it..a $20-$25 bag lasts me all month if it's decent..can't get any good stuff here..NOT A GREEN STATE.North Carolina...:-( looking to have the pain relief but not need it so often.Any help would be appreciated..I am stuck in bed 24/7..I wanna be able to get up and be somewhat active and somewhat "normal" again..Hoka Hey

Just curious how much a 1/2 ounce is where you are?

Back
Top Bottom