Budder Instructions?

NoDirtWeed4Me

Anyone have any ideas on how it's made? I keep on hearing about it and in a few months I am going to have alot of bud and a shitload of trim, so I would love to give this stuff a shot.

:peace:

Mr NDW.. I keep hearing it's a secret procedure and Mr Budder King is not sharing with anyone.. Ask Mad Toker.. he's very familiar with Budder (Canadian, eh?). :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

This is what I've found so far. The guy's grammar sucks but it sounds like a reasonable answer.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Budder is less harsh, more potent, more purer then oil and comes in a different more puddy or budder like texture like this...

RCwhip4_001.jpg

it can be made by taking honey oil... must be high thc % ... and cooking it on the stove at around 100-150 degrees while stirring till it changes textures from oil to glass to budder then let cool.

gramcongo_001.jpg

this is glass the state before budder more harsher

I jsut wanna learn how to make it. I will worry about the law after its made.
By then I would have consumed it so I have no worries either. I will try on a small scale first though, the 1 gram hash firecracker still haunts me.

I have strong suspicions that the second picture is actually a picture of amber or copal (fossilized tree resin). If it was glass it still has way too many impurities in it even for somthing made from honey oil. That and it's way too polished up. Hell when i hold up a piece of polished amber next to the picture you cant tell the difference. I'll post some more on this in a few days as I am slowly tracking down some information and might see if I can get some info outta budderking himself. And to make it you have to use prime bud, cant use leaf or trim. It takes 1 ounce of high quality bud to make 3 grams of budder, thats why it's so potent.

Urdedpal said:
I jsut wanna learn how to make it. I will worry about the law after its made.
By then I would have consumed it so I have no worries either. I will try on a small scale first though, the 1 gram hash firecracker still haunts me.

I will make it and not worry about the laws altogether! :laughtwo:

You must need a hell of alot of great herb to make even a small amount of that stuff.

Yeah I read an artical by budderking. Made of prime bud of course. Then make iso oil and evaporate off all the alcohol. Budder is iso with absolutly all the alcohol evap'd. Do it at a low temp, with electric stove of course.

To really mimic this so called budder, I believe the original creator uses some sort of Acid after a solvent extraction to convert the CBN and CBD (other active ingredients besides THC that has less desirable effect) into THC. The book Cannabis Alchemy has all the necessary info, I believe moose posted one of the methods that's in the book (dripping alchohol extracted oil onto a bud to maximize potency) Highly recommended to anyone interested in making their own :smokin:hash and such.
The clear looking hash block you see is butane honey oil or butane hash oil that's been purged (treated with low heat) until it hardens and turns into that form.
Back to the budder, I read somewhere that budder is made by using solvent extracted hash oil treated with acid to maximize THC, then whipped with air until it turns into budder. Personally, I think he might be mixing different types of hash (water extracted hash + converted solvent extracted hash oil) to get the final form. That's just my lucky guess though. Hope this helps...

Peace :smokin:

ya know...i was turned on to this place by a friend..and so far i been interested in some of the threads that interest me. i been makin oil, bubble hash, sifted pressed keif for a few years now. and i know of other ways to "wash" an end result of THC oil but it takes other chemicals and now the expense weighs a factor, and you got to pay attention to what your doin it can all be very dangerous. i would bet my life on the fact that if you tried my bubble hash, which most people it only takes 2 to 3 matchead size hits and the heartiest of seasoned smokers usually turn down the fourth hit when it slides their way, only to say "i'm good, man"....

i make bubble hash the old fashioned way...5 gal bucket and a steel slotted spoon...2 runs...good excersize...

i also make THC oil with 190 everclear, the best to do that with...double boiler on electric hot plate outside...

and i do both of these methods with ..sacraficing 1 lb of finely cured bud, saftey glasses, proper ventilation, and alot of PATIENCE....don't make it too complicated.

i do this for people who have chronic pain, anxiety/depression, eating disorders, migranes, the thc oil for diabetic ulcers, (i saved 4 people from gettin legs cut off with the THC oil as a balm)...

any one of these methods will get you high enuff to talk to St. Peter himself... one question i'll have to ask here...

how high do you really need to be?

Love and Happiness
Crate

I have to agree with milkcrate, this is to the point of ridiculous. I have smoked what they called Jollee at the club but it looked like what you guys call glass, and it was 100 a gram. That was as potent as I could ever want. I have been smoking since 1970 and that stuff was amazing. I like the flavor of a nice joint, the process of sitting and toking while I think things out, this stuff could actually hurt the movement once the right wing fear mongers hear of it.

Haha for those who think they know how to make budder, you guys are idiots. If it were as easy as taking normal oil and putting it over heat, to make a more potent product then it wouldnt of took budderking 10 years and multiple retries to get the product he was satisfied with? Listen to how stupid you guys sound BK budder from budder king is used with very specific organic strains that he grows him self, It is up to 99.7 percent pure. I get it all the time thats why i love bein Canadian !

Mr NDW.. I keep hearing it's a secret procedure and Mr Budder King is not sharing with anyone.. Ask Mad Toker.. he's very familiar with Budder (Canadian, eh?). :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

budder king is a gimmck he is not someone we want representing the cannabis comunity he goes against everygrain of the culture. he makes more money then a columbian coke dealer and his budder can be made even from industrial hemp. his procedures are out there he just put em together. 99% thc if a patient says pharmacutical thc doesnt work for him like bud but his budder does work then he is either a hippacrit or everything pharmaceutical companies have been saying is true. all he does is scrap all the terpines and isomerize all the cannibinoids into thc hemp contains lots of cannabinoids but no thc but therorectically this could be turned into thc and have as pure of a product as budder king. buy using dofferent forms of thc with different melting points you can create different viscosities. There is no "special" genetics. special genetics are required when we are using then natural components no decarbing isomerizing and other bio-synthetic routes. when using the resin produced by the plant as is we can get many variations of melting points, different highs different flavors and helth benefits but tthis could never be much more then 70% thc until we start discarding those amazing terps which is now known to have a significant effect on the impact thc has cannbinoids along with terpenes are known as the cannabinoid entourage. the best concentrates in the world is not budder kings. a top notch concentrate should simply be the desired components of a desired strain in its most concentrated form this way you can have a variety of benefits from strains. THC is THC even in its differents forms if its pure then the strain does not matter ditch weed, hemp, or primo OG when advanced chemistry is applied the end product will be the same. Budder King is so secrective yet his methods are taken right out of cannabis alchemy with some modernized methods. im not sure which form of thc is in with its ATHC THCA THCV Delta9 delta 8 exc. they can all be changed from one to the other via chemistry. included most of the other cannbiboids can be changed into thc. a winterzed hash oil that has had all water solubles removed via extrmely frozen matrial dry ice or has bin mixed in everclear along with equal parts pentane and water, or a simple pentane/hexane salt water wash to remove water solubles, this will be as pure as one can make without removing some desireables like terpines or other cannabinoids. 100% resin that is inside trichomes with nothing else about 90% of this resin can be converted into thc the other 10% would be terpenes which extrmely potent so there may even be less then that. leaving room for product loss you could take a 50 a g product and turn it into a 100 a g product with less then 20% loss in wieght via isormization and discarding of the terpenes

Back
Top Bottom