Hash Prices

Make your own! Get some panty hose from your wife or girl friend and stretch it over a jar or glass full of shake or trim or even bud and and shake the jar/glass over a piece of glass. Scrape up what falls through and springle into a J or over a bowl or if enough, press into a cake and smoke as is. I'm going to make a batch of bubble hash tomorrow myself.

Racefan said:
Make your own! Get some panty hose from your wife or girl friend and stretch it over a jar or glass full of shake or trim or even bud and and shake the jar/glass over a piece of glass. Scrape up what falls through and springle into a J or over a bowl or if enough, press into a cake and smoke as is. I'm going to make a batch of bubble hash tomorrow myself.

I ordered the bubble bags last sunday. Hopefully they'll be here this week. Let me know how it works out for ya!

ive only smoked hash once and it was totally awsome. but i haven't seen any since then and would really like to get my hands on some.

i think i might try and make some.

Here we pay about $15 for some mid-low quality hash, $15 will get you a piece about this long [---------] and this thick [-] what I do is boil it to remove impurities and then re shape it, it comes to about this long [--------] and this thick [-] (it loses about 20% of its size) and then you need 2 heat it a bit so it will crumble properly . if you get lucky and score some "zero zero" (its zero zero quality here but in other countries zero zero is stronger) you can crumble it by hand but takes more time and more strength. It also smells hashy (earthy and spicy) and a good sized piece will get you a good body stone for about half an hour and a slight buzz for 2 hours (some low quality indica). Basically, IT SUCKS, compared to other hash but I still wouldn't drive or operate machinery after taking some :laughtwo: . We get most of it from africa and its adulterated 2 make it bigger.

:smokin: I spend an average 25-40/gm for top shelf hash and keep @ least 2-3gms in my storage locker most of the time...Yesterday I bought 2gms Sour Diesel Hash & 2gms O G Kush Hash each sellin' for 30/gm and the qualitiy is 5 out of 5!!! I smear it on pipe screens & toss in w/ coarse ground dank bud for extra zoom in my Volcano vaporizer chamber:trance: ...now I'm cooking w/ it in EV olive oil & putting it into capsules and having a great time on it!!!:laughtwo:

Ive had some great high quality hash here in western ny. I also make my own occasionally. Always 15 a G.

dude there isnt ne hash at all in ri

In Europe good quality Water-Hash sells for 20€ to 30€´s a gram.
In AMS it can go as high as 50€´sa gram for tourist grade Water-Hash.

Aqua Lab Tech

my local medical supply store has 95% thc hash for 25 per gram. everything is tested at one of our universities.

If it is 95% THC, it is not hash. I think you are talking about Budder, but that price for Budder is not believable. Budder is far more expensive than that. Good Budder is 99.7%THC, and usually sells for in excess of $50/gm. I think you may have your facts wrong mate, or you have been bullshitted by the med store. It is impossible to have hash with that THC concentration. Even honey oil peaks out at about 70% - 80%THC. Sorry to rain on your parade

Everything is going up in price...does anyone believe that medical marijuana charges remain the same when all else goes up as well? I think the economy sucks and meds ought to be affordable...I think it's a long stretch. I had a 1.5gm sample of Trainwreck Jelly which sold for $60/0.5gm. I thought to myself no concentrate is worth $120/gm...Well curiosity got the best of me and I swear to all that is sacred (420), I had to unclump this beautiful golden jelly...I made a small scoop with a straw and put in 5-6 ave. grain in my Volcano vaporizer along with one of my blends. :thedoubletake:It's high octane and might be in the type of stuff Moose was speaking of. The jelly is pure Whoop Ass!

Jelly hash is usually a mix of honey oil and kief. It's not as potent as budder, but it's close. Budder is so expensive because you need to use quite an amount of hash to make it. The odd thing is that you end up with less, but the potency makes up for it. The molecular weight of the THC acetate is greater than just THC. Also, making budder is very dangerous as the fumes are toxic, and there is a great risk of an explosion. one other thing to note is that Acetic Anhydride used in the chemical reaction is difficult to obtain, and can in fact be very illegal in some areas as it is considered a precurser in making harder drugs such as h****n and a*******s - in Australia, getting caught with this stuff is as bad if not worse than getting caught with the end product.
I do NOT recommend any one trying this method! It is simply too dangerous, and I have a duty of care to our members.

Back
Top Bottom