Best way to smoke hash?

inutero11

its not oil,its in a hard form need a razor to get peices off,what is the best way to smoke it. i herd thhe paper clip technique but i dont think that worked to well,put it in a bowl with weed under and ontop,worked pretty good,wondering what else might be good,once again this isnt oil

re: Best way to smoke hash/?

You can vaporize hash. I have done it a few times and it works alright.

Oh God you got me thinking about it!
1. Make a small pile of cigarette tobacco. Tear one up if you have to.
2. Using your lighter warm your piece between your fingers.
(Your mind will be working just like a junky with his fix.)
3. Your piece will become plastic, sticky. Easy to crumple.
4. While warm crumble the chunk onto the tobacco and mix, while hot.
It will bond to the tobacco.

It always helps to have foreign speaking drug addicts behind your back telling you everything you are doing wrong in thick European accents.

5. Now that it sticks to the tobacco, roll your joint.

yeh ive just been putting some weed on the bottom of a bowl with some hash crumbled over it,works great,burns forever,hardly use any weed or hash,great....the cup trick works but it seems it burns it much faster than the method im using thanks guys

Yo! Don't smoke spliffs. They just don't work that great. There are always better ways. I smoke hash and keif everyday. I like pipes, bongs, and parachute hits the most. It is the same as weed, or can do the same stuff with smoking. Just do whatever. But you might need to buy a screen

Also, to get it burning faster if that is your problem, put it on a pin and light it till it smokes a little.

(REMOVE FLAME BEFORE IT LIGHTS ON FIRE.)

Then crumble it into a screen or wherever.

Then light it up :bongrip:

funkspiel said:
I like to impale it on a tack, light it, capture smoke in pint glass, inhale.

awww nothing like free-basing some hash to get you buzzing in the mornin. Reminds me of every day of college ever.

JRinke said:
If I remember right, I read about someone using their car lighter. Just get it glowing red, drop a piece of hash on it, then inhale. Thats how I remember reading it anyways. If someone else has some insight on this method, im interested myself.

There are other ways to smoke hash other than freebasing. I have taken huge parachute rips with black, brown, and keif. You can smoke in a pipe!! In a bong! I do it a lot. Just crisp it a little then crumble it into smaller chunks.

Knife it.

Roll a spliff man!

Grab a kingsheet and spread a some rolling tobacco out on it
Grab your hash, heat it up with a lighter for a few secs and crumble onto the rolling tobacco
Roll it up, light it up, smoke it up

(replace rolling tobacco with skunk if your anti-tobacco/can afford it)

hot knifing is for rookies,metals are TOXIC when heated,I enjoy all kinds of hash, kief and oils regularly,I do enjoy vaporizing my various concentrates but nothing beats the grievo,(glass wand to be heated with a torch)it works great in your favorite pipe or bong and is completly nontoxic.

kindfish said:
hot knifing is for rookies,metals are TOXIC when heated,I enjoy all kinds of hash, kief and oils regularly,I do enjoy vaporizing my various concentrates but nothing beats the grievo,(glass wand to be heated with a torch)it works great in your favorite pipe or bong and is completly nontoxic.

Perhaps if you are using an iron knife or something. A standard titanium or stainless steel knife will not release any harmful fumes at the levels of heat that they are subjected to during hot knifing. Please provide citations when you make statements like that.

"Hash under glass" is the best experience immaginable! Take a small chunk of hash, ignite it, place it in a small tumbler (glass), let it burn until the glass is just full of thick, white smoke. Then, tilt the glass slightly, get your mouth in a good position, & inhale deeply! This method is good for 4-5 hits. Then, for maximum enjoyment, just light up an ordinary cigarette, and inhale the tobacco smoke as deeply as you can, for as long as you can. You'll be absolutely ripped beyond belief!

vinny

standard titanium knife?what kinda kitchen you got?stainless is okay exept the polishes are nasty when heated,the problem with the knife is the average butterknife isnt stainless and sure aint titainium.plus you ruin the knife every time,dude...try a grievo wand!

kindfish said:
standard titanium knife?what kinda kitchen you got?stainless is okay exept the polishes are nasty when heated,the problem with the knife is the average butterknife isnt stainless and sure aint titainium.plus you ruin the knife every time,dude...try a grievo wand!

U should be little worried if ure cuttlery isnt steel of the stainless variety

You got rusty knives at ure place then? :laughtwo:

I have titanium knives. They aren't that expensive.

Back
Top Bottom