Hashish Reviews

The Mad Toker

As I managed to hook back up with an old supplier who now has about 8 different types of hashish avaliable I am starting to get more into smoking hashish. I thought we as a 420 community could put together the definitive guide to the different types of hashish avaliable throughout the world. So please post pictures and reviews on whatever types of hash you have whether it be some exotic imported hash or just home-made finger hash. As for me I will post a review on the hash I should be getting in within 2 weeks or so when it arrives:

1g Nepalese

14g Jamaican Gum (Made from a strain called Jamaican Sugar useing the Ice-O-Later)

1g Budder

Then once that arrives I am going to try and get my hands on some 1g samples of Afganhi, Maroc, Lebanese Red, Turkish Cream, Bubblehash, Mazar-I-Sharif & compressed Hindu Kush to find out which i like the most. I'm most excited about alot of the imported stuff as imported hash is hard to come by here.

My fav hash in the world is Kashmiri black, followed closely by Turkish and red Lebanese. I also like the hash from Mazar-I-Sharif.
The Kashmiri hash actually came from Ladakh. I picked it up in Leh from the Tibetan refugee camp. My wife and I both agree it is the best we have ever seen. We bought an ounce for $5 and we had to give away at least half of it when we got back to Srinagar. I recall the drive from Leh to Srinagar...without doubt it is the most terrifying road I have ever travelled on. We had the option to fly but there was problems with the weather and no planes could get in. The road to Srinagar is one way in a lot of parts and where you go over the Zoji-la pass the bus hangs over the edge of a 3000ft drop. Scary shit! Getting to Kargil and cracking out the hash was a highlight of the journey.
As for the hash you get from bubblebags or screens, it may smoke well but the mystique of imported hash is missing.

I agree on imported hash. It has so much history behind it that you almost feel like your being propelled back in time. The only imported hash I have ever smoked was some Morrccan which was a few years ago and I loved every bit of it. Only downside to this imported hash is that it runs around $30cdn a gram which is why I am only trying it in 1 gram pieces for now.

Excellent thread thus far, gentlemen! That selection is unreal MT, I'm glad things have been working out for you as of late and I can't wait to hear a smoke report.

From one cannabinoid connoisuer to another I agree on the intrigue of imported hash, which I was lucky enough to try for the first time a few months ago when I joined a new and much larger compassion centre. They had 3 hash's on thier menu: Red moroc, and 2 darks from Afghanistan. They get budder sometimes but it sells out SO fast I've yet to try it.

My favorite hash was one of the Afghans and I must say it was quite a privileged introduction into the world of imported hash. It's extremely oil and malleable, 90% of the interior is a colour between molassas and dark toffee.
It smelt like After Eight chocolate mints and tasted the same with hints of cinnamon and other spices. The effects are incredible: Extremely euphoric and mellow and it makes me feel as if I'm floating underwater.

All of the older volunteer's were saying it reminded them of the hash they used to smoke in the early eighties before the average quality started to rapidly decline.

I'll try and get some pictures.

Mr Mad T.. I understand the access you eastern Canadians have that we out west do not (in my experience anyway). I lived in Toronto area in the late 60's /early 70's and was always heading to Rochdale on Bloor to score pounds of red, blond Lebanese, etc. etc.. oh yeah.

Rochdale College - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Out here in the Bay area it's normally local California-made hashes from local herb.. while now and again good.. not the imports and aways hard to pick a good one by site.

I drool when you guys speak of those exotic hashes.:peace:

Actually hash around here especially imported hash is more scarce then hens teeth. The only hash you can really find aorund here now a days is homemade stuff or if your lucky some soapbar (though I would not exactly call it lucky). I am getting all this hash sent to me from B.C. Though I must say this year thus far I have seen some of the absolute best grass I have ever smoked. The market is pretty much flooded with excellant bud right now and prices are at an all time low. Though in Toronto if you want to get hash the place to hang out now is Kensington Market and talk to the old hippies.

On my return to Srinegar from Ladakh, we found ourselves staying on Lake Nageen in a five star houseboat. We had the black hash we had purchased in Leh and were just chilling on the deck overlooking the lake. Every 15 minutes or so, these little canoes called shikaras cruised by selling fruit, flowers, snacks, and hash.
I remember one shikara in particular. A wizened old woman with an array of hash, all in little baskets among the lotus blossoms. There was a similar black hash to the one we had purchased in Leh; there was another black putty hash which had come in from villages up near the Kolohoi Glacier; there was unpressed hash, and finally, hash from the border areas.
We purchased a few samples, and of course some fruit and a large basket of blossoms. We sat there and watched out over the lake. The kingfishers and other birds kept us amused. We just smoked and chilled and watched the sun glistening on this beautiful high mountain lake. The western part of the Himalayas is very different to the areas around Nepal, and the Kashmiri people are friendly and hospitable. Very different to the rest of India.
The hash, all of it, was profoundly potent. All of it with an out of body like effect. We just sat there. The houseboat boy would prepare us little munchy like snacks, and he kept the embers going for the hubbly bubblies. The hash had an almost incense like odour. If you have never smoked good hash out of a hubbly bubbly, you just haven't lived.

Just got my hashish today and will post pictures when I am more sober. But will post a smoke report for now.

Jamaican Gum: Smells a little odd. Is extremely soft and very sticky. Has a mild taste to it that is a little rough on the throat. Has is very heavy head stone. Not bad but not the greatest stuff.

Nepalese: Slightly pliable. Black outside and light brown inside. Has a spicy smokey taste to it. All over body stone though kinda mild. Potency is good but wont blow your mind.

Budder: Deffiently blows your mind. Soaring high cerebreal high from a piece no bigger then a little ball on the head of a pin. Very energetic and slight open eye visuals. Blows your mind

Here's a few pics. Could not get a good pic of the nepalese so will try later.

Jamaican Gum
DSCN00941.JPG

Budder
DSCN00971.JPG

Deffiently though I think you will like the budder alot more. Since I've had some time to play around with the JG I've realized it is not all that great. I had it in a container for a day and opened it up and all I could smell was burnt rubber. The smoke tastes fine and the high is quite mild with needing about .3-.5g to get a good high going. I'm pretty sure there are no solvents left in it because it burns right to a light grey ash but pretty much I think I will mostly only smoke the JG when I am out of bud or other hash and want to get a buzz goin.

Yea that jamaca gum is NOT good. A freind of mine got some quite a while ago, and he still has it, enough said. Good to see budmail still going though, although they are VERY expensive.

Heres some Amsterdam hash i had recently.

hash2gd9.jpg

a few types of blond marocs and some border black.

Nice thread guys

wardy

:smokin: My favorite is Sour Diesel Full Melt Hash and runs 35/gm...great Sativa
buzz to carry me through the day. Another is GDP coldwater hash which was granulated for easier use...55/gm...worth every penny! That stuff is the boss of Indicas IMO. I use them in my Volcano at 7.0-8.0:laughtwo:

Been smoking some descent bubblehash lately and the kief hash is allround alot or i just make some.
I agree with the mystique of getting a nice small stamped brick of some good blond,black Lebanese,etc.I am 38 and have only smoked what i call true stoner hash a few times.
May the seekers of the HIGHER PLANE liveon.Right now i am smoking some weed suppost to be Kush crossed with Skunk{Local indoor weed}.
Them pics look nice and tasty.:bravo:

This thread needs some refreshing.

We in the greater chicagoland area do not see much hash. It comes to town, but not consistently. And no one knows the origin.

so has anyone made there own hash using "hash plant" seeds or? i am going to get some indica seeds and try to make my own.i am really just learming about weed after smoking it for nearly 40 years....wow.i bought some starts for my first grow.little did l i know they were sitiva? starts.i go through all the work to grow them only to find out its a very "up" kind of high.dosn't make for great hash.so now i want to do this over using a indica strain.........:roorrip: any thoughts.thanks.Red

i am originally from europe, let me tell you i am not used to all this grass, we (and i ) smke 99% of the time hash in europe, maybe it's because is closer to morocco, middle east and asia, but that's what we do.
the effect is slightly different, hash is much more relaxin from my modest point of view.
my favorite is the nepalese.
I desperetaly need help to find some hash, so desperate that any strain/kind is ok, here in toronto.
please save me from replies like, buddy not on this forum and so on. Send me a pm and let's take it from there.

In Massachusetts in the late 90's and up throughly 2003, we got some black hash with a nice toffee to almost light coffe w/cream centers. I used to get grams up to whatever (1/4 lb+) on a pretty regular basis. The high varied year to year but was consistent for 6-8 month periods and never was low grade by any standard. Back then if I remember correctly I paid about $10-15 a gram and oz's were $200. I would take an oz on Phish tour and our campsite was always nice and chill...nice thread...

Back
Top Bottom