Thread: What the hell did betty crocker just make?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

What the hell did betty crocker just make?

OK so I was a lil' bored and decided to collect some toys I had to see what came up....

Here is where I am at...

1) I am using a nice base of some Sour Diesel/NYC Diesel (depending on UR location)...

2 I regularly run my "xtra" matter through a sifter box to make sure nothing is wasted... my preference is the sifter box.

3) From there the pollen is stored in a cool dry place for later compressing: Preferential pollen press is a Stainless Sharpstone off of E-bay. Yes I am out to make my own alternative fuel pellets; not for heating the house though..

4) sooo.. I took my left over, pre-sifted matter and made a we bit of oil the caveman way: alcohol soaking and the evaporation method; I live in an apt. right now so the home chemistry class is kept to a minimum as I am well aware of the risks.

5) This AM I decided to start churning said oily and polleny substrates together.

Right now I have what looks like a tootsie roll with a very fine coating of light green on the outside.... I am pretty sure the oil has reached its max saturation point as the pollen is no longer absorbing into the oil... I imagine trhe left over alcohol is evaporating out as I handle it and it is exposed to the open air...it is starting to get a little hard in the cool spring air...

& yes to answer everyones first question...YES IT WERX... Damm look at my blathering, typo's and grammar...

I have tried it a couple ways. I hot knifed a little bit then started adding it as topping to my Illadelph

If someone with some depth of knowledge could define what I have done here I Would appreciate it...

Topdeeni
    Last edited by 420; 01-25-2009 at 03:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: What the hell did betty crocker just make?

Sounds cool :-) How's the taste?

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What you have made is called 'Jelly Hash'.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: What the hell did betty crocker just make?

Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Sounds cool :-) How's the taste?
    18" glass on glass Illadelph(name is Rambo due to it's camo logo) loaded with ice?
    Oh man that was like 30 minutes ago....
    I don't remember lemme get back to ya in a few...

"Jelly hash" huh? swell, never even been exposed to it other than my own dabblings. I bet ya I could make a can up a nice jelly that would hurt U badly...- I also got a stright 12 hours of sleep after trying a teaspoon and a half of the butter I made;It molds nicely...

Thank U for UR replies.. Betty Krokah had to start somewhere...

ps: & yes I name my favorite glass pieces for rotational purposes. I have a shorter fatter Illa' with pink tinted glass... thus Mr. Pink ala Resivoir dawgs
    Last edited by topdeeni; 05-21-2008 at 07:45 AM. Reason: not thinking right...weeeeeee

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by topdeeni View Post

"Jelly hash" huh? swell, never even been exposed to it other than my own dabblings. I bet ya I could make a can up a nice jelly that would hurt U badly...- I also got a stright 12 hours of sleep after trying a teaspoon and a half of the butter I made;It molds nicely...
    SOMA was the one to make JELLY-HASH famous. He does not smoke Hash Oil or Jelly Hash anymore due to his medical condition. Oil is a very dangerous product, not only to make but to smoke.
    Last edited by 420; 01-25-2009 at 03:51 PM.