hash/honey oil?

hitherb

I came by some honey oil (half vile). I am not sure if its the shit or not. but more importantly I don't know what the f to do with it. PLEASE HELP!

A. A few like tell tale signs that its really honey oil.
what should it smell like, how should it burn, look feel? anything to make me know this is actually the stuff.

B. How do I then take it and get high lol?

thanks,
HitHerb

First you would hope to be able to trust where it came from... your about to ingest it.

Then you could check its taste... You know that little hint of boiled weed taste you get in strong edible that have been made with butter? It should taste like that... smell like that... but concentrated, none of the other stuff... cause thats what it is.

I've put it on a small spoon or flat peice (special smokeless you can get at head shops for hookahs, or incense shops) of metal and held over charcoal to vaporize it (catch smoke by inhaling through a straw). Or said small blade etc can scrape some on the edge of a packed bowl.

If its warm enough you may be able to drip it. If it;s frozen you may be able to handle without it being sticky.

I do trust my source. He actually wasn't sure either. I tasted it it tastes sweet/perfume/flowers but not much not like bud. when you smell it though it smells hashy. luckily nothing invested on my end not so sure about my buddy>>

thanks<
HitHerb

ok I think I got it actually. I used a very fine screen same ones I use for melt. just put a little on the rim. It bubbled kinda like melt. I just love extracts! Yea I think that worked. I will try and take some pictures. Got my head good high right now. I am still in that ultra "god I hope thats honey oil" stage. But I have been known to get a bit paranoid. anyone else have thoughts on my on going learning process with this stuff?

hot knives will work for you, just get a knife good and hot and use a pin or paper clip on folded get a grain of oil and place it on the hot knife. keep a tube of some sort to suck up the smoke, tube from a paper towel roll or something.

:joint:

Oil on the paper in a joint is great. I used to smoke "oilers" as a younger lad.

All this discussion about oil is making me think about putting some kush oil to work in the Volcano:partyboy:

honey oil should be the color of honey, if someone trys to sell ya "honey oil" and its black laugh in their face lol....good honey oil can be smeared on a paper for a joint and the paper will be clear...when i get some good oil i like to make it last by smoking the occasional bowl with just a drip of it on the bowl and its more than enough....just dip a small pin into the oil then use the lighter to warm the pin up and the oil will drop into your bowl of weed

So Honey Oil changes as it ages? thats fantastic! I have seen pics of honey oil that was so pure it actually hardened and when the dude was done scraping the pan he mad it in, the stuff looked like broken glass!

Back
Top Bottom