hash block

doobie1

Hey can anyne give sum advice on how to turn hash softer to be able to cut off spots without affecting the potency?

the block has gone so hard that u could pass it off as a rock

smoke the entire block right now and you wont have to worry about breaking off any of it. Why would potency be affected by how it breaks apart? can you post a picture of this hash rock? I've only had hash 2 times in my life, one batch that I made myself (iso hash from trim, not very good). I ask because I don't understand how potency is affected at all by it getting a little crumbly, I really don't know much about hash.

smoke the entire block right now and you wont have to worry about breaking off any of it. Why would potency be affected by how it breaks apart? can you post a picture of this hash rock? I've only had hash 2 times in my life, one batch that I made myself (iso hash from trim, not very good). I ask because I don't understand how potency is affected at all by it getting a little crumbly, I really don't know much about hash.

Heating the hash would make it more pliable. Heating the hash too much would allow for the THC to begin to vaporize thus affecting the potency of the product. :peace:

Well i have to wait for tomorrow nite(freakin drug tests INVASION ON MY PRIVACY I SAY)

I will try the oven trick ooh la la. :partyboy:

It will be good to have on the stove ,sure to fu*k me up .

Dont really know what type it is but got it from nimbin at chrissy and is very nice taste compared to the usual shit they pass off as hash arond here havnt smoked anything like this since the early 90,s.

Just gone hard like concrete and very difficult to cut spots off.

Back
Top Bottom