Concentrate Bowl - Smoking Demo

Is the bowl just cocked at an angle that makes it different?

The R1 Concentrate Bowl will transform any water pipe into a friendly Concentrate smoking device.

The 14 mm R1 Concentrate Bowl will adapt to any 14 mm or 18mm glass on glass down stem transforming any water pipe into a friendly Concentrate smoking device.

Special angled neck makes loading and smoking your concentrates more enjoyable.
Tri-Lock Screen Holder

3 carefully placed screen locks, help promote a wider more even burning surface area, and a tighter fit for your screen. They also make it easier to blow out ash without losing the screen.

Aqua Lab Tech

not sure I like smoking off a screen with a flame but the bowl looks cool with the angle. I sure hope there's more to it than that though. Otherwise it's just a canted bowl with hash or resin on a fine meshed screen in it.

I know people who have been trying to find other efficient ways of Smoking hash, without using a screen or flame for 30 plus years.

After all that research, they came up with a Glass on Glass water pipe and a Stainless Steel screen with a flame is the most efficient way of Smoking Hash.
To use a few names, friends such as Sam the Skunkman, aka Sadu Sam, and Rob Clarke author of the Book Hashish!.

:roorrip:

Aqua Lab Tech

the angle on the bowl is so it is flat an the concentrate wont bubble and roll down to the side of the bowl. it will just stay in the middle of the screen. Im getting a concentrate bowl asap for my bong and some og kush hash as well. its on

the angle on the bowl is so it is flat an the concentrate wont bubble and roll down to the side of the bowl. it will just stay in the middle of the screen. Im getting a concentrate bowl asap for my bong and some og kush hash as well. its on

Exactly BubbaKush, The R1 Concentrate Bowl helps promote a more even burning surface, making your concentrates more enjoyable to smoke.

Aqua Lab Tech

Back
Top Bottom