How do i make hash out of keif?

Report on the pen method .. Stoned works great i went farther and made one about a half inch long a centimeter wide .. worked great used tin foil to plug end and screwed the end back on . funneled the keif into the pen tube and packed for 5 to 6 min ..Sat the little hash cylinder in a glass pipe and toked & smoked with 3 people and were all good and high sweet !! ..

Reviving dead thread again , and I really like that shoe idea ^ I'm gonna try that . I was thinking of a new way to make hash and was thinking how putting bud in my back pocket always compresses it when I sit for long periods , so why shouldn't RaceFan's method work ? Ill post back the results if Im not too stoned after :thumb:

to turn keif into hash...place keif into a piece of saran wrap and wrap tightly. Place into shoe and go for a walk. The body heat and pressure from walking will compact the keif and you will get a ball of hash for your effort. Impossible to screw up.

I tried this a few months ago... about a gram of kief... ended up bruising my heel really bad... couldn't walk right for 3 days.... but I was nice and high from the nice hash I got.
The method works, just be more cautious. :)

Jonny

Forgot to report back haha . The hash in in shoe method works well , but no injury here :welldone: Had a few nice smokes afterwards

why does everyone want to compress hash? I like to keep it dust so I can put on some bud in a pipe or sprinkle it on a joint. When it is compressed I don't think it burns as good either.

Well I was thinking the same , but it's easier to carry around and if you break it into tiny tiny pieces it smokes pretty good and last pretty long .

I use 2 methods, both with alluminium:
-the faster one, I put the keif on a small piece of alluminium, ply it at least twice and then scrub it fast on my jeans so it gets heated and pressed at the same time, in 5 mins it's ready
-I put the keif on the alluminium, add a single drop (depends on the quantity) of water, ply it, then heat it very fast (do not heat continuously or you'll burn it!) with a lighter and press it on a table by hand

For greater quantities, you can press it just with your hand and thumb, moroccan style, if you add a drop of water you can do it faster but you'll have to wait until it's dry.

The stuff in your grinder (if it has a catcher) that sits in the bottom . It's loose hairs , crystals , and plant material with a very high THC content . Real hash is technically pure THC , and is made differently . Kief-Hash is almost as strong but not quite , but will get you very fucked up . I prefer Kief-hash because you put a bunch of different strains through a grinder , and get crystals and shit from all different strains , so it's a fun experience :)

I've gotten a good bit of mid grade kief recently and wanted to make some hash quick and easy, didn't really find any ideas I liked so I used a couple of sewing thimbles. Packed the kief into a plastic thimble and packed it down with a smaller metal thimble (big metal thimble & smaller one to fit would be better). But after I packed the Kief down I heated the thimble and applied a good amount of pressure, them wrapped in duct tape and wrappers in aluminum foil finally.
MATERIALS: Small piece of duct tape, two metal sewing thimbles(1 small enough to fit into the other), aluminum foil, tongs to hold thimble(or fashion handle out of foil when wrapping the thimbles) and lighter or torch.
TIME: not to sure on the length of time it takes because I'm experimenting with it doing higher heat than normal for short periods of time, multiple times.
Let me know how it works or what y'all think if my idea if you try it.

why does everyone want to compress hash? I like to keep it dust so I can put on some bud in a pipe or sprinkle it on a joint. When it is compressed I don't think it burns as good either.
Because it oxidizes the resin, cures the THC and minimal heat can evaporate terpenes which mellow the inhale. Pressed hashish will also hold on a screen longer without melting through, but in theory all properly prepared dry sift should be full melt compressed or not.

Back
Top Bottom