Ear wax

Daver2

just made some ear wax an this shit is killer. Just felt like talking about it's heavy high and long lasting euphoria:smokin:

Please let us know if it is this pictured herein.
IMG_0424logooey_wet_trichromes_app_120_grams_1st_wash.JPG

When we all register to vote, and then vote by mail YES! on Prop 19 to regulate, tax, and control cannabis in California in 2010, we may all safely learn about cannabis ear wax, tinctures, edibles, honey oil, and other forms of marijuana concentrates in the presence of marijuana professionals with experience to guide new users toward a positive experience. Until then, quiz your buddy with a Prop 215 card in San Francisco or Oakland, where the best cannabis dispensaries have ear wax and the expertise to guide your first time.
Cheers!

Its basically whipped BHO, warmed then cooled, whip, and repeat. That picture is what looks like some "dirty" bubble hash...clean bubble is more light in color and earwax looks more like actual earwax.

BHO, earwax, and "amber" are all the same thing, some purged more than others,... some whipped more than others.

This pic shows about 2.5 ozs of earwax ... Good Stuff! You can see on the side where it hasnt been whipped as much,... its darker in color and glossy still.

2011-03-28_18-46-27_16.jpg

Im pretty sure I cant say on these forums how to make it exactly but Im sure you all can just stop by your neighborhood MMC or dispensary and find some pretty easily. If your from Colorado just PM me and I can tell you where to go to get this exact earwax in the pic from a few MMC's around here:thumb:

Hey green island, I have a question for ya.

Sometimes when i run the BHO i get a darker amber oil, and i have a hard time making it into budder. I can easily make budder with nice platinum blonde BHO, but otherwise i'm F*d, any suggestions?

Much appreciated.

Yes, this is common. the quality of product that goes in obviously has a lot to do with the product that comes out. However even good trim will come out darker sometimes depending on the strain...for instance blueberry will have an almost reddish brownish tint. I have heard and read exactly what you are talking about....some stuff wont whip and turn to wax... I have not had that same experience. I have been able to turn all of my stuff into wax eventually...some just takes more work than others, especially the dark "amber" stuff.

What you will want to do is get hot water from your sink...as hot as you can from your tap. Put the water in a tub and put your pyrex in there with the BHO, this will soften the amber so you can whip it. I would spend maybe an hour or two or three whipping it...putting it back in the hot water, whipping it, etc. Make sure between whippings you let it cool down to room temp, get fresh new hot water and repeat...maybe 10 times or more. Eventually it will become lighter in color, after a lot of work probably. When its the lighter color and not oily looking then put it back in the hot water bath and let it cool down in there...let the water get cold while leaving the pyrex in there, What this does is gets the oil to foam up from the heat and expands the gas inside from the higher temps. Since you didnt whip it this time you never popped the bubbles and it will cool down and become hard "waxy" just like that. Its a touchy routine....Ive made lbs and lbs of earwax and sometimes I still feel like its all just a guessing game, however Ive never not been able to wax even the darkest of oils. If you have already let it sit as amber for a while then you may not be able to fix it now but as long as you keep heating, whipping etc, etc, and then leave it like I said in the hot water overnight it should always come back...maybe not blonde and tasty but it should atleast wax up.

Hope that helps...:thumb: Just whip more...a lot more, heat and cool etc...oh and never heat up more than the temp of your hot water...you can burn it on even the lowest setting of your oven or heat source and then yeah, youll never get it to wax.

Stay high, GI

You're the man, Thank you for that, i think what i have been doing wrong is burning it and then no matter how long i whip it i can't bring it back to life.

I'll keep you posted on the next run, i'll post a nice pic if i don't mess it up this time

does anybody know how to make bet earwax easy way i want a full guide and
some more info about amber ice thanks

I live in Humboldt County, CA and we have lots of access to different types of hash... What confuses me is; what is pictured above is usually reffered to as "oxidized hash," where as "Earwax" is usually more of a viscous liquid than a solid. It's very hard to work with, it acts like peanut butter basically.

Where normal "pressed bubble" or "full melt" hash runs at 15 dollars a gram in the dispensaries, oxidized usually runs 35-40, and earwax runs 50 a gram easily. And I'll tell ya, its worth every penny. I'll make sure and post pics when I get my hands on some.

I would also be VERY interested in learning how to make these high concentrate hashes, oxidized, earwax, or otherwise.

Earwax. Butter and peanut butter are all the same thing..just prepared differently thus leaving you with different consistencies ... ufortunatally we can't discuss how to make these concentrates here on 420mag forums. The earwax we make here is almost white in color with a tad of yellow...that's the best of all three concentrates. Ill try and post a pic after I get back to Colorado. Im currently consulting throughout az teaching people how to grow, build gardens and make concentrates but will be back home on Monday where the extractions take place.... I have some really great pics of all kinds of concentrates. If I remember correctly cali laws don't allow for these extracts though so I would suggest checking out your local laws before you get to into it..

Stay high, GI

How do you get it so blond mine keeps coming out dark it looks light in the beginning but after whiping it it gets darker but if I don't whip it good its real fluffy and air bubbly. I also am not using the best quality shake either. The better quality mean the lighter the color?

Ok so I tried with some super crip trim and its still coming out darker then I would like and its also coming out like taffy I wand more of a honeycomb waxy texture. Am I not whipping it enough or something? Help please lol

Back
Top Bottom