How do I smoke hash the right way?

shaow821

:roorrip: OK I have this pollen catcher grinder and this little hash press. It comes out to be this pill type hash. Now the problem is how am to smoke it?

Well, you can smoke it in a pipe, a bong or my favorite way.....get a piece of cardboard, not big. Get a glass that will fit on top of the cardboard, not too tall. Get a pin, push it up through the cardboard and push your hash on top of the pin and light it, put the glass on top quickly, watch the smoke fill the glass, get a straw and suck the smoke up through the straw that you have put under the glass. It's a great way to smoke hash, in my old opinion.

Well, you can smoke it in a pipe, a bong or my favorite way.....get a piece of cardboard, not big. Get a glass that will fit on top of the cardboard, not too tall. Get a pin, push it up through the cardboard and push your hash on top of the pin and light it, put the glass on top quickly, watch the smoke fill the glass, get a straw and suck the smoke up through the straw that you have put under the glass. It's a great way to smoke hash, in my old opinion.
You must be over 35.lol That's the old way.
To answer the OP....Is there a wrong way? :cheesygrinsmiley:
here's one option...Heat the tab slightly. It will soften the hash tab and allow you to pinch off a small piece. Add it to the top of a bowl of weed or just smoke in a pipe as is.
Some do knife hits but I don't like them. they use a tube to inhale the fumes they get off adding a small piece of hash to a knife and then smashing that knife together with a heated knife. the result is a explosion of hash smoke that you inhale quickly buy sucking the air around the hash knives as you press them together.

first way i eve smoked hash lol

used a bendy straw to get it up in the cup and get a better hit:slide:

Excellent way to do hash. Sweet pure taste, no additives or adulterants.

For oil, use the procedure above but a cigarette is involved.

If you are one of the smartest,:)0)), people in the world and do not indulge in tobacco, don't worry the tobacco is all gone before you get a toke.

By the way, I'm not that smart. Fourty two years of addiction to the EVIL weed with nothing to show for it.

Bust the last half of a cigarette off and stick that cross ways on the pin instead of the hash.

Send the non-smokers out of the room and set fire to both ends of half-butt. Let it burn to ash. Anyone who has used the old Coleman lanterns knows how this works!

Get a big honkin' blob of honey oil on a toothpick, pin or pointy object and hold it over the ash. Heat it up with BICs or butts 'till it drips on to the ash and make sure that it all soaks in to the ash. Warm the ash with passes of a lit bic underneath.

Cut the bottom off a 2L pop bottle. If you want to get into it, leave the cap on and drill a hole through the cap, (1/2" should work), add a fitting with hose and you've got a killer hitter for next to nothing.

Set the ash on fire! Light both ends at the same time! Once it's burning give it a few seconds then blow out the fire.

Pop your hooter on top and wait 'till it fills up then blast back a killer hoot.

I've gone flat on my ass after one of these and love to use it when I've got a smart-assed newbie curious about the best way to get all messed up.

newbie, "me and my bros got the best"
me, ""Have a hoot""
newbie, "?"
me, ""U OK?""

Killer method with hash or oil!

The best method is the one that gets all the buzz out of your stash and puts in in your head where it belongs!

IMHO joints are the best way to judge your smoke but are the most inefficient way to imbibe it's products.

put it on top of a nug and blaze it let it soak all into that nugget and hit it through a bong

Buy a hash pipe. I still see them around. They look like lil' one hit pot bowls. They're good for 3-5 hits of hash full.

Personally,I always preferred to eat hash. Take about an 1/8th to a 1/4 gram,chop it fine,and mix it with a bit of honey and peanut butter in small tea cup. Scrape it up with a spoon and swallow. About 45 minutes later you're going to start feeling real nice and it will start to peak about an hour and a half in.

A little warning. Hash acts more like a hallucinogen when eaten and last much longer. Make sure you've got six hours or so with nothing to do and start with a small dose.

I would think a vaporizer would be perfect for hash,but I've never tried it.

Originally Posted by smokelongtime

Old School True Stoners Way Yeah Haw Bring Back 1969

The best way to smoke hash hands down is hot knives, take that pill-like block of hash you get from pressing the crystal in your buster and break a little peice off, take a propane torch and two butterknives, cross the knives and heat them until they are red hot, take one knife and touch the hash block with it, the hash will stick to it. proceed to take the other hot knife and press the hash between the two, you will not be disappointed with the results. Also, to prevent yourself from burning your lips with the knives, take a 2L pop bottle and cut the top off it and use that as a funnel for all the smoke to go up. hope this helps!!

There isn't a "right way" to smoke hash. If the way you use gets you high, it's good cuz thats all you need. I'll tell my favorite way to smoke hash.
1-You will need a cigarette, a lighter, an empty water bottle with its cap,any kind of plate(optional)and your hash(obviously). A cinder could be needed for the cigarette
2-With your lighter, do a hole at the bottom of the plastic bottle as big as a one cent(a little bigger could be ok too as the one cent is the most little it can be to work well)
3-DON'T light the cigarette, just get one out of your cig pack and put it somehwere u will remember cuz u will need it later
4-Take ur hash and do little bits of hash and put in on a plate(if u got one)
5-Now, light your cigarette and smoke it a bit to get a good cherry and put it on your hash. The hash will stcik on the cigarette and it will usually start to consume so put it in the bottle by the hole u made(with the cap on) and put the cap toward the ground, but inclined, not straight toward the ground
6-Let the hash smoke fall down to thr bottle cap while the cig smoke stays up, away from the bottle cap
7-When the hash has finished consumed, open the cap softly, or the hash smoke will mix with the cig smoke, and only inhale the has smoke, the get the cig smoke out of the bottle by any way u can.

This way is a "complicated"way when u first do it, but doing it alot makes it easy. Also its quite long smoking your hash like this and its motsly used when smoking hash while chillin with friends, not when smokin alone. About the high, you will feel like ur less high, but you just don't feel the buzz as much as other ways, but by something you will do, you will see your really stoned

LetsGetHa cuz we're never high enough

Back
Top Bottom