Hash Oil - Easy way to manage & store

StonyGeoff

Make your hash oil, using your preferred method. I like to use the steel tube method. Sprinkle a little dried 'bubble-hash' powder over the plate or surface you're using to collect the oil (good quality Kief works equally well). And once you've collected all it should more or less have combined with the bubble-hash powder. It normally needs a little work, I like to use my fingers and scrape any remaining oil off my fingers and add to my pipe.

You play with the 'bubble-hash' powder and hash-oil mixture like play-dough until you have a product which is somewhere between hash oil and bubble-hash. I find it easy to handle, easy to store (I use an old RX tablet container) and easy to smoke. Yet to try hot-knifing this, but it smokes really well.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

PS let me know if you've tried hot knifing this as I'd love to hear your reports!

P6040084-b.JPG

Click HERE for larger image.

I use at least two box cutter blades, a large needle, an Allen key, and aluminium foil(preburnt).
We usually smoke on top of a stove element with aluminium foil and a steel tube to keep our face from burning.

Back
Top Bottom