Governor-hopeful Neil Abercrombie

vaping

i had the oportunity to meet Neil Abercrombie on Saturday. we briefly discussed the medical mj issue and that 7 plants for a patient is not enough due to the loss from plants turning male and the mold and bug issues. the senate last March voted in favor of allowing more plants and this is now waiting for the State for being voted on. i got no idea when this is going to happen. until it does get approval, patients are tempted to grow extra plants and they get into trouble. we just did. it is scary as hell! all my hopes now rest on our possibly and hopefully new Governor of Hawaii who has a compassionate heart.

I was a little kid when he was first elected to the House. Partisianship aside, Hawaii has had strong leadership from from Lingle, but Neil is best qualified to bring a more down-to-earth leadership to the gubernatorial office.

Vote early and vote often!

Vaping I am glad to see your are now contacting some of these type of people after what happened to you.

Remember REAL criminals do not contact their state legislatures after their arrest REAL Cannabis Patients do.:cheer:

:420:
Medical Need

i guess the only "crime" in my life i committed is that i married a man who needs medical mmj to stay alive. isn't life ironic? i guess government is the crap shoot here. a 74 year old having lived a sheltered life until now, trying to save hubby's life with a natural medication...
i can't wait until it is great judgement day in heaven when a few people will get a big surprise: those who judged us here on earth.

Back
Top Bottom