I love Hawaiian nuggage!

Cannapheliac

well in not thrilled to be the only person who's posted in the Hawaii forum because I've never been and I wanted to chat about what its like over there for stoners, I've been planning a trip and I need my mmj or else I'm gonna spend the whole trip in pain and not able to walk! I heard zig zags are illegal over there! Is that true? What about bongs and pipes then? Anyway I've heard they honor mmj from Cali and let you purchase from their clubs but I want to confirm that first with some locals. Anyways I hope some people from Hawaii start using this sight.

Re: I love Hawaiian nuggage!!

well in not thrilled to be the only person who's posted in the Hawaii forum because I've never been and I wanted to chat about what its like over there for stoners, I've been planning a trip and I need my mmj or else I'm gonna spend the whole trip in pain and not able to walk! I heard zig zags are illegal over there! Is that true? What about bongs and pipes then? Anyway I've heard they honor mmj from Cali and let you purchase from their clubs but I want to confirm that first with some locals. Anyways I hope some people from Hawaii start using this sight.

Zig zags are legal. They were targeted for a few months as peraphernalia and most places would stop selling them...bong and pipes are legal for tobacco use only. As far as clubs go there are none:thedoubletake:. Everybody grows their own or has a caretaker for growing and using. As far as getting some MMJ, depending on which island can be tricky. Best be is to know someone.

kailiwela44

its illegal to sell our product here so hawaiian nuggage as you call it is best if you know someone your blue card isnt valid here in hawaii its only valid in state its issued as in hawaii we are goverened by N.E.D. Narcotics Enforcement Division so its high risk in hawaii to disregard our M.M. laws

Dog and the bounty hunter is a tight show on A&E.. there located in hawaii!!

i always wanted to go to hawaii.. Wakiki, i heard its nice..!!

Dog and the bounty hunter is a tight show on A&E.. there located in hawaii!!

i always wanted to go to hawaii.. Wakiki, i heard its nice..!!

Dog the bounty hunter is no longer in Hawaii....dude's show is in colorado now or somethin..he lost the show in hawaii after all that controversy he was involved in....not sure if you heard abt it......

naw, i didnt hear about it.. that sucks.. oh well! .... i dont care where his shows at, i just like watching them chase after people...

The dog and his wife are both not doing a service to Hawaii. You hear about them taking Ice users off the streets, but they are the ones who bail them out in the first place. How many times do you hear the Dog or Youngblood tell the people they've just arrested "lets see if we can work out something to get you out of jail?" meaning i'm going to add more to your bill than what you owe me already.

kailiwela44

well actually they were alwyas in hawaii (oahu) mostly they just travel to other places to get the people they got search for n stuff but hawaii is a good place to go but for mmj just like kailiwela44 said u gotta know someone

aLL OF HAWAII HAS SOME GOOD SHIT STILL! HAWAIIAN GROWN NOT FLOWN FROM CALI SHIT., VISIT KAUAI, OR THE BIG ISLAND SINCE THEY CAN GROW IT LEGALY, FOR NOW THERE.
TIPS ON HOW TO ASK THE LOCALS.
EXPECT TO PAY DOUBLE...(BUT IF U CRUZ AND HANGOUT,AND IS COOL)...
THEN U'LL GET HOOKED UP.,THE AVERAGE PRICE IS 20-25 PER GRAM.
ON KAUAI'S BEACHES THE POPULAR SURF BEACHES IS LITTERED WITH MOST TIMES 3-5 DIFFERENT STRAINS. THE STINKY,IKKY,STICKIES,MANGO STRAIN IS HAWAIIAN GROWN. MY FAV.
APROACH LOCALS WITH RESPECT OR YOULL GETIT, AND DONT ASK FOR BUD, WEED, POT, DA KINE.
ASK FOR "DA CRIP" AND YOULL GET DA CRIP!! SMELL IT FIRST! OR ASK IF THEY BURN FIRST. ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO OFFER A FEW BEERS(HEINEKEN, CORONA) AND ULL DEFENITLY GET DA GOODS. FO SHO!
IF WEARING DARK SUNGLASSES, TAKE THEM OFF WHEN ASKING OR YOU GET RIPPED . DEFINATLY DONT JUS ASK ANYBODY! ITS STILL ILLEGAL, BUT ON THE BEACH!
I HOPE THIS HELPS ANY OF YOU FOLKS VISITING HAWAII! ALOHA

i love the big island.. 18% of Hawaii has thier med card ... 68% of them are on the big island.. i am in the process of starting a club thier. I have alot of family on the islands, just got back. Man you harvest three or four times a year outdoors.. and its pakalolo for sure the nuttiest shi ever, very heady even the master kush i had over ther. my bro strapped clones to his legs and took them and they actually made it!! growing lovely in the rich soil. lots of guerilla grows for sho though. dangerous to go near unless you know the dudes

Hi All,
Here's the Dr I used,
DrJimenez.org
Its kind wierd, but the man means well. Sign up on line and it is cheaper.
If you do everything he asks you to do before hand you'll end up with quick visit and walk out with your Leagle Medical mj ticket.

Hello BubbaKush...I was afraid of that, it is the same Dr jimenez. He comes to Hawaii when he has enough customers lined up to pay for his travel and his office here. I could tell it was nothing but a money maker for him. At the same time his office was full of people that actually needed help. Old ladies in wheel chairs and so on. There were a few Stoners just trying to get thier mj ticket. He requires that you bring all your medical records with you. He looks over your records and does examine you to see if they are true.
On the other hand 2 military doctors told me to go find some mj on my own since they could not precribe it by federal law.
Things are a mess as far as Medical mj goes here. I can only hope it gets better. I feel lucky to have my OK.

Back
Top Bottom