Anyone seen "Hemp Revolution"?

al3k5

It's so strange how much this plant can save lives, and this world at the same time. I'm not even going to list the uses for hemp because you probably know them, but my point is why aren't we using it? Because if hemp replaces cotton for clothing, and tobacco for smoking the company's selling those products will go out of business. So what if they go out of business right? Well those companies probably have strong bonds with the government, and for someone new to step in and want to start growing hemp, probably wont happen. What can one person do? An ordinary Joe...what can we do? :helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

As one person, you can mention to your families, co-workers, friends, neighbors and strangers on the train about how it can be our next source of fuels and Etc.

Register to vote, find out who your local representative is and write or call him to express your views about the subject.. also your state rep. and candidates that are looking to stay in office or who are running "green"

"you sound like a hippie"

Is what my long time friend said to me after talking his ear off about Hemp. I take it as an honor and I will teach my kids to respect the plant and not listen to the lies the government has put into action.

Well those companies probably have strong bonds with the government

Correction: Those companies run the Government,
What it is very very stupid is the fact that a lot of countries (like US) you can actually produce things with hemp, the only thing not allowed it is to grow it. But is ok to import it lets say Russia and they make the products with it, what is the more hypocrite thing

Back
Top Bottom