Grassohol?

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
The U.S. Customs Service in Port Everglades has agreed to turn over its 600 tons per year in marijuana seizures to the Florida Power and Light Company . . . so that the utility can use the confiscated plant-instead of oil—to fuel electricity-generating facilities. Disposal of marijuana often poses problems . . . since the plant burns hot enough to char the interiors of most commercial incinerators.

Source

this is good and bad news...
bad for the people who got their meds confiscated, but good that they are putting it to such use...
this will expose the great resources of Hemp for fuel to the rest of the world...
if a government agency uses it, what do you think that says to the rest of the world?...;)

they are hanging themselves, by themselves, and we get to reap the benefits... i love it!

^ I agree... However, I'm sure FPL and US Customs will find some loophole to keep it a seizure only source. God forbid they have to pay someone to grow it, when they can pay a probably substantially lower price through US Customs. It is good news though. It's confirmation that Hemp really is a useful plant, which in turn may spark other people's interest in it.

if an electric company that powers an entire state, and a u.s. government agency approve and actually put this into action, we can use this new progress to reference and create awareness to the rest of the world who also follows every step we make... they can follow this step as well...;)

reefer madness backfiring in our time of need.

Back
Top Bottom