• Somewhat - but not enough to make a difference

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • No - hemp will make no difference

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
In another thread 420/Rob said:
Re: Obama Becomes 44th President of the U.S.

This is what you guys need to tell the Obama administration...

Fix the economy by making jobs and revenue - Cannabis & Hemp

Solve the energy crisis - Hemp

Solve the petroleum crisis - Hemp

Stop global warming, acid rain, pollution and deforestation - Hemp

Solve prison overpopulation - Decriminalize Cannabis & Hemp
A member replied:
420 - I don't think that the answer to all of the world's problems can be found in Hemp. It just can't be that easy.
My question to you is, can it be that easy?

I think that perhaps it can.

What if Hemp could only solve 50% of the worlds problems? Or even 25%?

Regardless of the percentage I believe it would relieve so much of the burden we all bear that overcoming the problems not directly Hemp related would be easier to solve.

So what problems do we have that Hemp can't solve? I bet if we thought it out far enough there really is not anything that global legalization of Hemp would not effect.

There is no issue that hemp CANT solve.

I believe the history of Hemp use itself is enough to show that Hemp could solve at least 50 - 75% of the world's problems.

"I don't know if hemp's gonna save the world, but I'll tell you this... It's the only thing that can" -Jack Herer

Nice idea for a poll

hemp can't fix ignoramus people. There are sooo many ignorant reefer madness believers out there it's not even funny.
maybe it can fix some ignorant people. with all the extra money hemp would save more money could flow into education. education in most cases can overcome ignorance. when people would begin to see all the postive changes that would take place in our world with legalized hemp cultivation that would also help to enlighten the ignorant.

Saving the world is a BIG job and I dont know if it can be done at this point. But if we immediately switched over to hemp in 2009 and began relying on it for everything it is capable of providing for us, we might have a pretty good shot. By 2012 our air would be much cleaner from the dramatic cut down on oil and the increase in oxygen that the cannabis plants would bring. Pollution would be cut down by large % due to the fact that cannabis cleanses the soil in a way. Their are SO MANY benefits to be had from the cannabis plant that would indeed make the world a better place. The only problem is all the money makers who could care less if the world is destroyed a couple years after they die. They're just here to make a fast buck and ruining the world for everyone else

GanjaGardener Gardening Ganja since 2004

I believe the history of Hemp use itself is enough to show that Hemp could solve at least 50 - 75% of the world's problems.
I have researched this into the ground, I can tell you hemp is a viable crop to help the planet thus ourselves. No one ever feels for our Mother Earth.We take from her pollute her ground and her water and air despite our fate.As long as a dollar can be excavated from our Mother she will continue to die.Our Mother Earth is a LIVING organism just like us. When we pull her hair out[trees,vegatation] she starts burning like a bald headed person. When we spew pollutants her lungs get sick and so do we.Hemp is good for her and us lets show Mother Earth we care and love her for without her we would not be here.;)

Hemp will probably never stop the traffic problem in LA. The history channel has a show called the cities of the underworld. There used to be excellent functioning subways in LA. Bt GM and CRHYSLER bought it out, so the railroad / subway had to sell it's very own tracks and buildings to GM and chrysler who then shut the subway down. Now THe very highways that are clogged were once functioning subways. maybe one day the cars will run on Methanol, but, there is still gona be the very bad traffic.

Hemp will probably never stop the traffic problem in LA. The history channel has a show called the cities of the underworld. There used to be excellent functioning subways in LA. Bt GM and CRHYSLER bought it out, so the railroad / subway had to sell it's very own tracks and buildings to GM and chrysler who then shut the subway down. Now THe very highways that are clogged were once functioning subways. maybe one day the cars will run on Methanol, but, there is still gona be the very bad traffic.
hmmm
you might have found a problem hemp won't fix. but it could make the traffic less harmful to us and the planet.

i saw the cities of the underworld you mention and all i could think seeing those abandoned tunnels was . . . you could sure grow lots of cannabis down there.

I dont believe hemp could fix everything but I sure do believe it could help a lot of things within this world. Now , what about religious type beliefs? Boy steals and has to get his arm chopped off... yet if the man himself who had to cut the boys arm off hit the blunt a couple times , he would be alright... just as , if the boy had hit the blunt a couple times.. he would be fine with getting his arm chopped off just because he still has the other to remain smoking. Hmmm idk :rollit:

i cant even remember now... geeze , i cant even re-read that... and not laugh

I dont believe hemp could fix everything but I sure do believe it could help a lot of things within this world. Now , what about religious type beliefs? Boy steals and has to get his arm chopped off... yet if the man himself who had to cut the boys arm off hit the blunt a couple times , he would be alright... just as , if the boy had hit the blunt a couple times.. he would be fine with getting his arm chopped off just because he still has the other to remain smoking. Hmmm idk :rollit:

i wanna smoke what your smoking :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom