Hemp Foods & Skin Care

twiggs462

Has anyone tried the products from Realhemp? I was thinking of trying a few things. I was actually amazed at the nutritional content of the hulled seeds and protein powder.

The hulled seeds have the perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6. That is pretty good. Plus the protein has fiber to match which I think makes it better than other protein products on the market.

Most of the consumers are looking for products made with natural and renewable ingredients not only because of the natural impact on the environment, but also the benefits to the skin and overall health. Synthetic ingredients such as PEG and paraben have been known to have harsh effects on the body .

Hemp is a complete protein, meaning it contains all 10 essential amino acids. This makes hemp food good as a protein source for vegans and vegetarians, as there’s not many complete protein sources that don’t include animal products.
Great info thanks. Amino acids are expensive to buy. Going to dry my good shade leaves and use as flour making edibles, just heard you can do this.

Has anyone tried the products from Realhemp? I was thinking of trying a few things. I was actually amazed at the nutritional content of the hulled seeds and protein powder.

The hulled seeds have the perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6. That is pretty good. Plus the protein has fiber to match which I think makes it better than other protein products on the market.
Canarys will not sing without hemp seed in their food it's a fact. They know how good it is for you.

Back
Top Bottom