Pot for Post Neuropathic Pain

lenwill7256

Hi,
I am desperate for pain relief or even regular sleep.
I am new to this and need advice on the growth, harvesting and use of this medicinal plant.
Thanks,
Lenwill7256

Hi,
I am new to this and need advice on the growth, harvesting and use of this medicinal plant.
Thanks,
Lenwill7256
Cbd is really great to eliminate the inflamation in the system that creates the pain. Will help you get that stage R REM sleep, your body so desperately needs. Which decreases as we get older.

Cbd is really great to eliminate the inflamation in the system that creates the pain. Will help you get that stage R REM sleep, your body so desperately needs. Which decreases as we get older.
I could send you my link for purchase until you get yourself up and running

Hi,
Thanks,
Lenwill7256
I decarboxylize cannabis to CBN and infuse in coconut oil. I use as lotion for pain relief. I also make gummies with CBN that I use for headaches and as sleep aid. I use approx 30 grams cannabis weight before decarboxylize and 1 stick of coconut oil (1/4 LB coconut oil) for my lotion. Side effect of lotion, My skin has never felt better. I use for Neck, back, tendion, jiont pain, arithitis, and broken bones. If it hurts I try it. CBN is my friend and I am so surprized that no one speaks of it.

Back
Top Bottom