Hemp Oil for your skin

Weedvale

Hey peeps,

was wondering if any of you have had experience with using cold pressed hemp oil when using it on your skin? Apparently its amazing for that stuff.

ps: a few days ago I got pretty blazed and thought I saw a cat with a birthday hat on its head run across the street while i was talking to my neighbour. haaaaaaaaah good times.

I use hot extracted oil for topical epidermal applications , indeed it works very nice and if I am not mistaken , it is considered Hypoallergenic? Gets my eczema to reduce quickly and stays in place for a couple days. Welcome to 420 Weedvale! :welcome:

Cannabis Concentrated Oil mixed with coconut oil ( 75% co & 25% cco) works on most anything. Zits, blems, warts, scar tissue (takes a little time), and a sun screen. Works excellent on cuts/bruises. When its cooler out I warm the mix with a hair dryer on low for easy application. It amazes me how MJ and products made from MJ does so many things and does it very WELL! Eat it, smoke it, dose it, vap it, cook it and blend it...the list just keeps growing. The Wife swears by it & so do I.

Guess the ol Hippies wasn't so 'stupid' after all .... I'm still waiting for the brain cells to pop ! lmao

Motoco, the wife and I are old hippies as well. Love and peace to you and the Mrs from us. :Namaste:

NICE ! ColoradoKid ...awesome 'callsign' btw. I LOVE HIPPIES Brother .... how we sacrificed to have a good time & to analyze a piece of bark from a tree :) Qualifies us to be 'friends' automaticly, so get your 50 post...lol. Give the love back to you and the wife my Friend.

Peace Happiness & Pancakes
Motoco

ps...what did u think of the 'Lone Ranger' ?

I would think the magic butter machine would be the trick...use that also on your psoriasis, you'll see a difference you wouldn't believe....much more so than the tinctures Brother. I'm not familiar with the magic butter machine or the process. I do know about the concentrates and mixed with coconut oil (food grade) it makes a topical lotion beyond compare not only for your medical issue but for cuts, burns, zits... basically anything that irritates or hurts topically. Peace Brother

Hey peeps,

was wondering if any of you have had experience with using cold pressed hemp oil when using it on your skin? Apparently its amazing for that stuff.

ps: a few days ago I got pretty blazed and thought I saw a cat with a birthday hat on its head run across the street while i was talking to my neighbour. haaaaaaaaah good times.

Your ps: is HALIRIOUS :yahoo:

The Wife and I was discussing your issue with psoriasis and both concluded a tincture would NOT be that big of an aid simply because if made from alcohol will DRY you skin...just a FYI Bro

Concentrate with Coconut Oil :Namaste:

I've been using Cibderm and Cibdex products over the years and have great things to say about them. They have lotion and hand cream that work wonders. I normally buy these products from pluscbdproducts.com and I just noticed they're offering a buy one get one free for Cyber Monday. Make sure to get the bang for your buck and don't miss out on this sweet deal. I hope I could be of help

The skin actually responds most positively when things are ingested. So by consuming lots of Hemp Seeds or Hemp Oil, the same [if not better] results can be seen. Plus if you stick with whole food, raw Hemp Seeds there are so many other benefits missing from just the oil.

But absolutely (I can attest to this), Hemp Oil applied topically has very positive results... as long as you don't mind the smell. It's even great for massages! :)

;)

Concur on the smell :) I personally love the smell but would only recommend using it at night or at least give it an hour to tone down the smell. Recently I blended a 1gram of concentrate with a half gram of Aloe Vera oil/Grape-seed oil, warmed up to 110f to blend well. Made it for an actress and she swears by it (acne and other issues). Most issues with the skin do come from the inside so I concur with OnlyOrganic thought process. I 'tack' and apply topical, eat good foods (essential) and throw in some exercise.
@OnlyOrganic; you talking actual 'hemp oil' or concentrated cannabis oil? Thanks

The skin actually responds most positively when things are ingested. So by consuming lots of Hemp Seeds or Hemp Oil, the same [if not better] results can be seen. Plus if you stick with whole food, raw Hemp Seeds there are so many other benefits missing from just the oil.

But absolutely (I can attest to this), Hemp Oil applied topically has very positive results... as long as you don't mind the smell. It's even great for massages! :)

;)

Concur on the smell :) I personally love the smell but would only recommend using it at night or at least give it an hour to tone down the smell. Recently I blended a 1gram of concentrate with a half gram of Aloe Vera oil/Grape-seed oil, warmed up to 110f to blend well. Made it for an actress and she swears by it (acne and other issues). Most issues with the skin do come from the inside so I concur with OnlyOrganic thought process. I 'tack' and apply topical, eat good foods (essential) and throw in some exercise.
@OnlyOrganic; you talking actual 'hemp oil' or concentrated cannabis oil? Thanks
Cold-pressed Raw Hemp Oil (Hempseed Oil), as per the OP. :)

;)

LOL...I really wished Rick Simpson didn't name the concentrate 'hemp oil' :) and the new vape works great!

Cold-pressed Raw Hemp Oil (Hempseed Oil), as per the OP. :)

;)

Back
Top Bottom