Hepatitis C

Julie Gardener

Hepatitis C​

I found out 2 years ago that I was hepatitis C positive from blood transfusions I received in 1976 and 1982. I was put on a trial study medicine program; most could not tolerate the side effects and had to stop treatment. Cannabis keeps me from being as sick and I was able to keep my medicines down without vomiting all the time, as well as helping my hormones since I am also suffering from menopause. The liver biopsy will tell the new chapter of my story, but the one thing I do know is that I was constantly throwing back up my medicines until I tried cannabis, and this combination is what's keeping me alive and helping my body fights this awful virus. I didn't know anything about hepatitis C or cannabis but when you are told you may die, you best research and find for yourself what may work. My odds are better since I started meds and been able to keep them in my system to do their job. You cannot have good results if your stomach won't keep your medicine down. Cannabis works and I'm living proof. It also helps keep my blood pressure down, and the hormone stress I have with menopause.

Source: Comments and Observations

Back
Top Bottom