AIDS by Charles Grisim

Julie Gardener

AIDS by Charles Grisim​

As my wife and I have AIDS, we are stricken with many side effects from the medicines we take and also with major maladies from AIDS--nausea and neuropathy. We both had trouble with Marinol. Getting an effective dose at the right time, without getting lightheaded was difficult. So we turned to growing our own medicine rather than buy it. That way we can be assured that there are no pesticides and no mold in our medicine. Exchanging strains between patients made us realize the different attributes of each strain. Soon we found one that worked well to control nausea, and another that is great for neuropathy.

Since two dissimilar plants are hard to grow in the same environment, we bred the two plants. Now we have medicine that specifically meets our needs. This is something that Marinol or other synthetics cannot achieve.

Source: Comments and Observations

I would love to hear more about the strains you have and are developing Charles, Julie, if you don't mind ask Charles if we could exchange emails about what Charles and his wife are doing with MMJ to help alleviate symptoms due to their illness.

Back
Top Bottom