Are your leaves light green or yellow in colour

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
Nitrogen (N)
Nitrate - Ammonium is found in both inorganic and organic forms in the plant, and combines with carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and sometimes sulfur to form amino acids, amino enzymes, nucleic acids, chlorophyll, alkaloids, and purine bases. Nitrogen rates high as molecular weight proteins in plant tissue.
Plants need lots of N during vegging, but it's easy to overdo it. Added too much? Flush the soil with plain water. Soluble nitrogen (especially nitrate) is the form that's the most quickly available to the roots, while insoluble N (like urea) first needs to be broken down by microbes in the soil before the roots can absorb it. Avoid excessive ammonium nitrogen, which can interfere with other nutrients.
Too much N delays flowering. Plants should be allowed to become N-deficient late in flowering for best flavor.

Nitrogen Deficiencies
Plants will exhibit lack of vigor, slow growth and will be weak and stunted. Quality and yield will be significantly reduced. Older leaves become yellow (chlorotic) from lack of chlorophyll. Deficient plants will exhibit uniform light green to yellow on older leaves, these leaves may die and drop. Leaf margins will not curled up noticeably. Chlorosis will eventually spread throughout the plant. Stems, petioles and lower leaf surfaces may turn purple.

ndef2.jpeg

As seen in figure 10 consumption of nitrogen (N) from the fan leaves during the final phase of flowing is 100% normal.
ndef.jpeg

my plants are two weeks old and have some yellow spots on bigger leaves they havent curled or drooped and still seem to be growing strong was wondering if this has been caused as when first put under lites they were to close any ideas????

Hello buddhamel here. Question i'm about to start my next cycle. i using roots organic 707 soil with the roots organic grow box package. should use dolemite lime. and how much should mix with the 707 soil. i have the 3.0 cu bag. and also i have botanicare cal mag plus. if using the dolemite lime with the cal mag plus. is that over doing it. some one please help me.

Hi there, new here, first grow.

I'm getting yellowing & browning on the older leaves, but now paleness on the upper leaves. At first I thought nute burn, but now maybe nitrogen deficiency? Overlight? Underlight?

IMG_0102-1.jpg

IMG_0101-1.jpg

Gregoryhouse there's definitely a deficiency going on here, i'd say its a iron or zinc deficiency more likely zinc. You can fix it by adding galvanized and iron nails straight to your soil. You should look into more ways to treat the problem but it's nearly 100% either zinc or iron. If you can find a picture of these deficiency it would look very similar to your plant. Also check out this site which has a nutrient deficiency table and information on how to detect a deficiency and help your plant recover.
Cannabis Nutrient and Deficiency Table

20171121_220540.jpg
20171121_220536.jpg
20171121_220533.jpg
20171121_220304.jpg
20171121_220312.jpg

i seen these for the first time today, ithese are ina 4x4 grow tent 1000W led about 2feet above plant, there are 3 plants taller than this one, and also a few shorter. This is the only one i have seen like this, I searched many pics and havent found anything exactly. I use an organic liquid fertilizer which has neem in it. I took a few clones off in past few days.

I have a hydroponic set and I just started going about 2 to 3 weeks ago. I started giving nutrients about a week ago. My white widow plant seems to be yellow on the leaves at the end on the bottom which started before nutrients and the top seem to have a yellowish color to it which was after a little. I also have a northern lights plan the top seems to be slightly yellow. Is that normal so early? I will post pics once I figure out how...
CC726CA7-376F-487F-811F-5B9700E1C7C8.jpeg
8BC3A403-69DB-4DBD-A0D6-6F40B89DE377.jpeg
2F0E8BD3-2786-4BFF-86DB-437825CF6B83.jpeg
2064B5EA-7940-43B7-99ED-AA314E2E31F6.jpeg
49939DE9-62D9-4C83-BA64-F9D6274877A7.jpeg
C42BF3EE-807A-4ADF-A561-BFD7411098E2.jpeg
C00443AE-DB7F-4BBE-A1DE-DCD26FABB78D.jpeg
35936785-9A10-435E-875C-4F01216A8C45.jpeg

Gregoryhouse there's definitely a deficiency going on here, i'd say its a iron or zinc deficiency more likely zinc. You can fix it by adding galvanized and iron nails straight to your soil. You should look into more ways to treat the problem but it's nearly 100% either zinc or iron. If you can find a picture of these deficiency it would look very similar to your plant. Also check out this site which has a nutrient deficiency table and information on how to detect a deficiency and help your plant recover.
Cannabis Nutrient and Deficiency Table

n addition to the core nutrients that the plant needs to grow, you'll also find copper, zinc, iron, cobalt, borax, manganese, nitrogen, and carbon. That provides a lot of versatility in nutrients for all different kinds of plants and many different kinds worn castings is your answer

Now i'm dying to know if anyone actually put fucking nails in their soil LMAO....

First thing I thought after reading this is, are you fucked? Thats the kinda stuff that fish story's are made of lmao. Please someone post photo of nailed dirt.

First thing I thought after reading this is, are you fucked? Thats the kinda stuff that fish story's are made of lmao. Please someone post photo of nailed dirt.

Anyone from the original thread still growing? :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom