@ 1cup mix/5G H2O every 3rd watering.

-flowering nute mix:

1part PSG
1part EWC
1part High P Guano

@ 2cups/5G H2O EVERY watering.

-and yseedlings<1 month old nute mix

1cup EWC/5G H2O every 3rd watering

Soul uses a Tea Bag he got from Worm's Way and lets it sit in 5 gallons of water overnight. A sock, knee high panty hose or bandana can be used as a tea bag. The tea should look like a mud puddle. Agitate the bag in the water vigorously.

See also Soul's Soilless Mix

could this be used in any soil?
and what is the purpose of it?

From what I understand of guano tea is that it's a nutrient solution that you use just like any other.

That said, I have never used it myself. I get to the part about where the guano comes from and...I'm a bit icked out. I can't do it. I mean, cool for those who can. O naturale is pretty sweet, but just too much for me. I don't like to get nature on me.

I think you could use it on soil, but you might need to use a bit more since soil tends to be thirstier in terms of its setup. Just add some to your setup, see how your plants react, and then give them more. It's pretty much the same with any nutrient, isn't it?

Cool - thanks for sharing.

I used fresh bat guano on my flowers and vegetable garden for the first time this year and stuff blew up. What I got was fresh out of the cave. Found a guy on ebay and he sent me 12 pounds. I was laughing my ass off when I opened the box and there it was all fresh in bags. Crazy thing was it never smelled or attracted flies.

MM is that recipe using dry or fresh bat guano ?

I was into bat guano long before it was a popular nute. Heck, I am talking 25 years ago... LOL
The way I used to do it is, get the raw bat pellets (bat shit), I used to get mine from a couple of caves I know of, also, I'd get it from an abandoned house that bats had made their home in the attic.
It can be kind of scareball so, it's best to leave the phobias back in the car... LOL

W/fresh/raw bat pellets in hand/bucket... put one quart of the pellets in a 5 Gal. container, I preferred the ones w/a small opening, not the bucket type.
Fill the container w/4.5 to 5 Gals of H20... put a screen over the lid opening to keep unwanted bugs/flyers out of the tea.
Sit the container in a sunny spot, usually, after about 3 or 4 days in the sunshine, the pellets will drop to the bottom of the container. Seal the opening of the container and shake vigorously and... (wait for it...) BOOYAA... you have home made guano tea!

It has been so many years since I have done this but, it works very well on OD plants anyways, I never tried it on Indo plants, never had that opportunity back then!

Sorry, it has been many years since I came up w/this recipe, that I don't remember the doses I used, it would be different now anyways.
This recipe works just as I have described! You would just need to do a lil field work to figure out healthy doses for your plants. Results may vary!

Just to make sure i have this right. Use 1 cup EWC for 5G of water for the 1 month or less seedlings. Keep using the stuff every 3rd feed?

Back
Top Bottom