What Nutrients Should I Use? How Much Nutrient Should I Use?

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
I highly recommend Dynagrow/Dynabloom nutes in your bubblers. This is an excellent source of nutrition for your dope. I believe you will see marked improvements in your plants overall health using Dynagrow and Dynabloom.
For clones and young plants,use the dynagrow formula and keep a reading of 250-300ppm.

For veg, use the Dynagrow formula and keep a TDS reading of 400-500.
For flowering in the first few weeks using the Dynabloom, keep a TDS reading of 500 PPM. For some strains with High N requirements you may want to mix Dynabloom and Dynagrow at a ratio of 3:1 as The bloom formula contains 3% N,and MAY not be enough for strains with High N requirements. Start flowering with full Bloom and watch your plants,if you begin to see some yellowing early on,dump the nutes and switch to the 3:1 Bloom/Grow mix. After the first few weeks,switch to full bloom (if youre not already using it) and you can start pushing the plants. You want to keep a TDS reading of 500-900ppm. Again,read your plants....900ppm may be too hot for some strains. This will be sufficient to take the plants all the way to the final week of flowering at which point you can flush with plain pH adjusted water.
*Note: If you are growing large plants,ppm's for (late)veg and flower can be increased by 2-300ppm.

Throughout your grow you want a pH of around 5.5 however,between 5.2-5.8 is acceptable. A hydroponic grade TDS meter or an EC meter is a MUST with any hydroponic system to accurately measure nutrient strength. If nutrients are too low,the plant will not recieve proper nutrition and will begin to show nutrient deficiencys. If nutrients are too strong,you will burn the plants,possibly killing them!

Dynagrow is really an excellent hydro nutrient for dope. Your plants will get very balanced and complete nutrition. Add to that the phenomenal growth rate of bubblers and of course good genetics and what you get is an extremely healthy,beautiful dope plant that lives up to its FULL potential ;-)

hmmm just an opinion here as well, try GH flora-duo, yeah you'll like that in a dwc no doubt.

I'm a big supporter of Fox Farm when it comes to both nutrients and soil. I tried Organicare once and it wasn't bad necessarily, but it didn't produce the results that I had hoped for. Works great for the aloe vera and avocado plants that I have growing though!

Fox farms is great but if you are on a budget Advanced Nutrients. If money is not an issue Fox Farms will do you right, but they have 3 different bottles to help you grow and 3 bottles for your blooming stage. But like I said if money is an issue Advanced Nutrients organic super tea grow & organic super tea for bloom is all you need and it did great for me.:woohoo:

Or you can try Blue Planet Nutrients and get superior results while saving lots of green. Not to mention their a sponsor of this site and their nutrients are cannabis specific

Send Corey a message, he is real friendly and will answer any questions you may have

FF & AN are great, but why not try something new to compare ? Especially if it is helping the MJ community out and your pocket as well. Those pricey nute companies are making tons of money off of MJ growers with fancy names and labels and most aren't even made for growing cannabis. Give BPN a try, it can't hurt

It's about using the right N-P-K ratio for your crop and stability of fertilizer mix. Most fertilizer mixes provided by manufacturers are not very good, I have found that by using N-P-K of 6-4-8 for 18/6 growth and 4-9-9 for late bloom works okay. The trick is to figure out what the plant wants and then figure out the compatability . I have found that if I use mixes with K 2% more than N and P ether 2% above or below N to have stability in solution. Organic on the label means impure to me, all naturally derived rotten fish and a bunch of other goodies from stuff like sewage. I like purity so I dont mind if my minerals have been purified. If I were capable of growing without electricity outside were DIRT use is okay I might place the seed into the mouth of a dead fish and see what grows I have witness plants growing in what should be poison, frozen, mutilated and 120deg all outdoor and sold at good prices, the best fun to grow so far has been outdoor 50/50 coco/dirt mix Lucas ratio [works inside also] K.I.S.S. :Namaste:

I use the Dyan grow and bloom. Never used nutes til this grow, and im kicking myself for using it last grow....what a difference in growth speed. My plants are healthy! my plants a month into veg.
IMAG13111.jpg

IMAG13051.jpg

im sold on the 20 per bottle I paid for them.

I use the Dyan grow and bloom. Never used nutes til this grow, and im kicking myself for using it last grow....what a difference in growth speed. My plants are healthy! my plants a month into veg.
IMAG13111.jpg

IMAG13051.jpg

im sold on the 20 per bottle I paid for them.

^ my god those are gorgeous for only a month... where did you buy the fert. at?
^
^

Thanks a lot. I put a lot of effort into it.

Bought the dyna gro poroducts at a hydroponics store.
Got the big bud and carb load at a HTG supply retail store.

Since I switcvhed to 12/12, they have grown 1" so far. Ill be moving the light closer each day and then move the light up as the plants follow. Keeping a distance of 3-4"above canopy with my 400w hps. Cant wait til they show male or female so I can pull the dudes!

12/12 time - under 400w floralux hps
IMAG002313.jpg

dang, sounds like you really got your s**t together man, ha im still trying to get all my supplies ready for the spring, im the type of guy that likes to be ready in advance haha itll be my first grow this year and im super excited... well i just figured i would let you know what gorgeous plants you have there... take care buddy :high-five:

Ive always liked the canna range.

Good evening.

I'm about to start an individual DWC - Bubbler and like to know if Canna bio could be used? I've read that organic nutrients should not be used in bubblers.

Do you have any experience in such system?
The other alternative is to use Canna Aqua line but I would love to grow organic with Canna.

Thanks for your time

Good evening.

I'm about to start an individual DWC - Bubbler and like to know if Canna bio could be used? I've read that organic nutrients should not be used in bubblers.

Do you have any experience in such system?
The other alternative is to use Canna Aqua line but I would love to grow organic with Canna.

Thanks for your time

I do not have personal experience with the canna line in DWC but I know organics is not a wise decision, it will build up and cause you to change your reservoir much more frequently. Compost tea in DWC is a way to incorporate organics into hydro while helping to prevent unwanted growths.

i just bought some Floraduo im about to try on a Red Purp plant i got going now its only just sprouted yesterday in the rapid rooter but took only 3 days and it already has its first leave :) how did you like the Floraduo?? i was thinking of staring with a 1/4 of the dose to see what happens what did you do??

after many exhaustive hours of searching for ferts and nutes , i still cannot get an answer to my question .
Is dynagro and dynabloom all i should use ?
In other words , can i use a basic NPK fert and use the dyna products for the "trace elements" that facilitate plants using the NPK.
or will that overwhelm the plants. .. thank you much ... garce

I've used Advanced Nutrients basic 3 part with Big Bud, Rhino Skin, some other CalMag and Overdrive since 2001 with killer results. Last grow I switched to Sensi Grow for veg and Connoisseur for flower and the same additives. Seems to be better in DWC and using ProMix HP for ones in pots. That pH Perfect stuff makes it so damn easy. I've turned on a few peeps to it and for first time growers they are cropping big colas off their very first plants. AN FTW!

:peace:

Idk if I'm intruding but I could use some help as well tyshizzle Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

?
Soil- epsoma organic potting mix
Added 1 half part Pearlite. To a 6 iinch pot
Bontone root growth when moved
Neptunes harvest fish and seaweed 2-3-1
Stain-uunknown bag seed for first grow
Stage about 3 weeks old New 4th node growth
LLights- cfl spiral 2500k I know should be 6500k 80 w equavilent. 14-16 hours on no timer
Water- bottled no ppm or ph but left open for chlorine evap.

Back
Top Bottom