Cooking with Cannabis Oil

peace man

High I am sorry to put picture with no way to do some of it. I will put picture and video of some of my cooking. Here the first link

Making oil with a croc pot and sorry for the singing eating food make me happy. My wife ask me why I don't sing to her like that and I told her it's a different love and it buzz the heck out of me.

To make oil it's about two ounce of trim and leaf with tricome for 2 & half to 3 cup of oil about 3/4 of water and plug in and let it roll. Do not add water after you start it could be dangerous. I been doing it this way for a 1 and 1/2 and it work really well. I had one who eat to much sleep for 40 hours and other one it my swamp cooler it is working really well I have more story but that enough of that. After you drain it and split the leaf from the oil don't throw the leaf they are the best thing to do food from pesto to sweet molase and much more.: thankyou:

Introduction

I will start shooting video of the recipe and will make a little montage and help with some recipe. Every day I cook for my wife I try to find a new flavor to amuse her bud taste and for me a turn it to amuse my brain, body and my taste bud (Gauging ounce told Van Goth cooking is like painting it need to have visual, taste and passion and love). Life is short I don't want to miss the boat that’s why I enjoy every day if it was the last one. I need 25 to 30 recipes and 5 to 10 way to turn oil and left over trim to make base for cooking. I have about 15 recipes and 4 oil & trim buds base. Now one a day for the next 15 day and I will be done. I do create new dishes every day but never keep recipe. Now it’s kind of funny to me to write down my recipe and put quantity of spices and other stuff down for a guy who uses my wife recipe book only to dry my weed leave for picture. I never have the need to use measuring spoon or cup it’s all about taste and passion. I want the food to be healthy and meet the requirement of the food triangle you need and a day. Who want to loose their warranty when mileages go up I prefer the extended warranty for my self specially after getting in the hospital twice in 2008. I tough I was eating right. I learn something valuable during that time when I was sick, they prescribe me pain killer pills ($$$$$ Capitalist pill but they are legal and dangerous I believe in the ancestor of America 700 years ago had the right recipe using mother nature for health. What the hell happen to our freedom) and back to my story the pills where soooo bad for me I lost 30 pound in two week. I decide to use my own medicine smoke weed every day and I stop being sick color came back to my face and start to eat again and gain weight. That when my love for cooking ganja start. When you cook with ganja be sure to try it before you offer it sometime you need to find the right equation of oil per person. My equation is for heavy smoker who need to feel it. Allot of the time I try food and It’s not strong enough and doesn’t work well specially the canabutter maybe they did it wrong. That why I start to experience for the last year and a half my cooking with ganja. For my personnel opinion oil is the best for me for the long process of boiling in a low temperature. I believe the process of the leave turning non stop make the oil so strong. I always smoke some of the trim before cooking to know the potency and with that I can make the count of how much to mix weed with the oil. The other reason I like oil, you don’t loose any thing because the oil doesn’t evaporate and the left over of the trim is so freaking good in potency and make a heck of a base and it work well for me.

P/S Sorry for my broken English

P1110017_Small_.JPG

That was my lunch on a stress day to relax.

the picture of your lunch didnt come through

Sweet, I have been waiting a long time for this! Congrats. If you want to upload a pic. to the album, go to Photo gallery and upload the pic to there first, then click on the pic. and go to address and highlight and then choose copy and OK

After you do that you go to your journal and post a reply like you usually do and click on the little yellow box with the mountain view icon, hit backspace to remove the hightlighted http and then hit paste.

That will post your pic. Man maybe I should look for the "how to post pictures" link so you can see what I am babbling about.

Great to see you around again and I must say you have a great singing voice!:peace::roorrip::popcorn:

Hey Peace, how was the BIDDY EARLY?

I can tell you it is the hardest plant I grow so far. I belive the clone is working well. It growing the rigth way now. I will be able to tell you in mars and I have a black berry kush who will be ready too. I have a Hindu skun who will be ready in 3 weeks. I can wait I belive I smoke more then I grow and I grow figure that out. I have a few clone of the biddy early and they doing well. Take cae sisco

*subscribed* & +reps :D

1) You put the oven at warm:
2) 12 ounce of dark chocolate in a PIREX cup only (it's made for oven) I use belgium from Trader Joe or GIRADHELI from Vons
3) Put the pirex cup with the chocolates in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
4) Mix and at the same time reduce the heat in the oven
5) Mix 4.5 ounce of the sweet gowie ganja and back in the oven for half hour.
6) Chocolate back in the oven 5 minute later turn down the heat again from the picture.
7) 15 to 20 minutes I start to put the chocolate in the molding tray.
8) In the frezzer for 15 minutes.
Remove the chocolate EST VOILA It is candy day

Here are some of my last creations

Asian ganja salad with tuna and carrot

Meat a ball Ganja stew

Vegetable Ganja soup

Ganja mustard good for my sandwich or base for cooking.

5 Minutes after the frost effect. Will be harvest in the next 36 hours. Last chance to increase your thricone really work.

My bonzai who was 6 month old just love bonzai

wow man the chocolate looks great..what is the recipe for the gowie ganja stuff you added into the chocolate? looks good man! that looks like something i could make, but I need the recipe for the gowie ganja.....thanks and I love bonsai too! i used to have a bonsai forest made out of ficus trees....but unfortunatly they died i will have to make another one someday maybe out of ganja LOL

After the oil is ready I remove the trim and bud from the oil after it been drain. Put about 5 ounce of trim & bud in to a blender add 2 table spoon of nutella add 1/4 cup of maple sirup, 2 table spoon of honey, 1/2 tea spoon of grind it peel of and orange, 1/8 of a tea spoon nutmeg , two table spoon of raw sugar AND ONE OUNCE OF COGNAC OR BRANDY. BLEND IT UNTIL IT LOOK LIKE MOLASE AND PUT IN ON THE STOVE @ low heat to get it thick alway's stir it, check it until it start to look like soft candy string and remove. Let it cool down if not it will turn your chocolate to sugar when you mix it. Don't over cook it need to be smooth to mix with chocolate. I have a video of sweet gowie ganja in my broken computer. Need a start up disk comming in the mail.
Did you see the frost effect will but pict after 24 hours and 36 hours before I cut it. Add more trhicone on the trim leaf and the bud. I will show you what my plant look like before harvest almost all the big leaf are all ready gone use them for compast for my garden.

Cool man I understand this no problem thank you very much...im gonna make some of this....just wondering tho, how did you come up with the name "Gowie"? did you perhaps mean gooey like Sticky and viscous, like gooey caramel???

ROTFLMAO hahaha....I like the name "gooey ganja" thats what im gonna call it...I need to get a label maker so I can label everything so there is no mistake (you know what I mean) lol

Back
Top Bottom