General Moderator Election

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Exercise your advocacy gene

Would you like to become part of our Team?

420 Magazine is looking for a few passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the World, and you could be a part of this important mission.

We are looking for members with proven posting history, who show maturity, frequent site access, and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

GENERAL MODERATOR DESCRIPTION
Help us keep the forums clean of trash and clutter. We get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others, photo's not uploaded through the gallery, people trying to use the site to hookup, and much more. We spend countless hours editing or removing these unwanted posts every day so that members can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while here socializing, learning and contributing. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

New Moderators will be assigned a home forum (or two) and after training will be responsible for keeping their assigned area compliant with site guidelines.

New Moderators will need to commit to reading every new post in their primary area(s) of responsibility every day, (worst case every other day). We are looking for responsible people who will let us know when they can't be around - so we can make alternate arrangements.

We're open to discussing the particular forum(s) assigned so please let us know your area of expertise and interest.

Note: Greater than one year's site membership is preferred.

If you do not have a reviewable post history, can't commit the time, haven't been a member very long, or have not been signing in frequently, please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time;)

Ask questions if you have them and please post your application in this thread.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

Put me in coach, I'm ready!

Feel free to take me into consideration. Although the gf would probably describe me as an irritable lil fugger, I am caring and compassionate as well.

Back
Top Bottom