Seeking News Hawks and Moderators

Founder
Would you like to become part of our Team?
420 Magazine is looking for a few passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the World, and you could be a part of this important mission.

We are looking for members with a proven posting history, who show maturity, frequent site access, and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Moderator: Description
Ensures the Grow Forums, and other area as assigned, are free from guideline violations and clutter. We get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others, photo's not uploaded through the gallery, people trying to use the site to hookup, and much more.

We spend countless hours editing or removing these unwanted posts every day so that members can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while here socializing, learning and contributing. (Paid Position - 10-20 cents per reported post - sub-contractor agreement required)

We are looking for a serious and responsible person(s) for this most important position. Previous grow experience is not required but is preferred. Greater than one year's site membership is preferred.

The ideal Moderator is an individual that is high energy, patient, willing to teach and explain our guidelines with a kind demeanor.

New Hawk: Description
Scours the net for the latest and most important 420 related news, events, facts and information. Ensures proper citation, credit, and formatting. Posts, monitors, and participates in 420 News related discussions. (Paid Position - 10-20 cents per thread - sub-contractor agreement required)

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our mature and dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of accuracy and timeliness.

Please, only established members who have a reviewable and violation-free post history need apply.

If you can't commit the time, haven't been a member very long, or have not been signing in frequently, please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time;)

Ask questions if you have them, tell us why you're the right person for the job, and please post your application in this thread.

:cheer: Exercise Your 420 Activism Gene :cheer:

:thanks: :Namaste:

Hay guys
I would love to be a mod
I know I havent had much in the posts but everyone has been doing a great job I did see a need to post
I have helped on med grows here in wash

I love to read this site and wanna do my best to keep it clean of spam and other violations
thanks
Ken

Sounds good editor...ready to serve.

I'm 57 (born in SoCal) and been cool since I was 16. Currently living in Scandinavia (U.S. citizen born and bred) (wife's a doctor over here)...got tons of time on my hands (it's winter here in Lapland).

I'm semi-retired after 32 yearing in manufacturing engineering and customer service for a national company.

I am currently investing in cannabis related stocks...and actually making some decent money in the market! (I like to refer that as "putting my money where my mouth is".)

I've got family near the Emerald Triangle (San Andreas and Mendocino counties) and visit when the need arises.

How do we proceed from here?

:nomo: :peace: :Namaste:

Thanks for your support guys, we are truly grateful. Please stick around, get involved in the forums and show us how you interact with the community. With so many different personalities online, we have a specific type of individual we like to invite to our team, to ensure optimal vibe and success. Sometimes people mean well and truly want to help, however are not a good fit for our mission. Establishing a posting history, gives us the ability to evaluate which type you are. :thanks:
We are looking for members with a proven posting history, who show maturity, frequent site access, and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Back
Top Bottom