Seeking Forum Moderators - Volunteer and/or Paid Positions

Founder
Would you like to become part of our Team?
420 Magazine is looking for a few passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the World, and you could be a part of this important mission.

We are looking for members with a proven posting history, who show maturity, frequent site access, and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Moderator: Description
Ensures the Grow Forums, and other area as assigned, are free from guideline violations and clutter. We get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others, photo's not uploaded through the gallery, people trying to use the site to hookup, and much more.

We spend countless hours editing or removing these unwanted posts every day so that members can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while here socializing, learning and contributing.

We are looking for serious and responsible people for this most important position. Previous grow experience is not required however could be a plus. Greater than one year's site membership is preferred.

The ideal Moderator is an individual that is high energy, patient, willing to teach and explain our guidelines with a kind demeanor.

Please, only established members who have a review-able and violation-free post history need apply.

If you can't commit the time, haven't been a member very long, or have not been signing in frequently, please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time.

Ask questions if you have them, tell us why you're the right person for the job, and please post your application in this thread.

Thank you for your support, we are truly grateful.
:Namaste:

Thank you CO Finest, we're saving a seat for you and will begin discussing your application in the back. :thanks:
Thank you. Happy 420 to you all.

I definitely am interested in doing this, but obviously as a new member will have to wait a while. I have lots of time on my hands and am very invested in the subject matter.

I haven't been a member very long at all, but I work from home as it is now, and I pretty much just hang out here anyway lol...if not this time around I'd definitely be interested in any future openings.

We would like to thank all of the applicants who offered to help. At this time, we have hired Cannafan as our newest Moderator and have begun her training process. Once we get through her training, we will be looking for the next recruit in line to train. Your applications will remain on file and we'll be checking in on you from time to time to see how you are doing. For those of you who have not been with us very long, please continue posting and give us something to review. We will not be hiring anyone without a proven posting history to review. :thanks:

Congratulations Cannafan. Sorry about being late on that message.
Thanks canadarolls. Keep it growing green my friend

hey 420 Family, i do not pretend to apply at all, but just want to thank your Company for the work done and contribution to grow the «-around Mother’s Nature’s knowledge-» .
skills and knowledge are the best and most sharp weapons, against most of the stupid old ideas and propaganda and are legal. thanx to spread that point of view to the World Friends.

i wish you have many apply forms and a green day too.

Back
Top Bottom