Seeking Forum Moderators to Expand Our Team - Paid Positions

Nick Tesla

Human Resources
420 Staff
Would you like to become part of our Team?
420 Magazine is looking for a few passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the world, and you could be a part of this important mission.

We are looking for members with a proven posting history, who show maturity, frequent site access and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are mature, patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Moderator: Description
Ensures the forums, and other area as assigned, are free from guideline violations and clutter. We get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others, photos not uploaded through the gallery, people trying to use the site to hookup (implicating us in illegal transactions) and much more.

We spend countless hours editing and removing these unwanted posts every day so that members can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while here socializing, learning and contributing.

We are looking for serious and responsible people for this most important position, who can assist us anywhere from 4-8 hours per day, 5-7 days a week. Previous grow experience is not required however could be a plus. Greater than one year site membership is preferred.

The ideal Moderator is a high energy (grown up) adult who is patient, professional and compassionate; willing to teach and explain our guidelines repeatedly, with thick skin, a kind demeanor and non-violent communication. Attention to detail is a must, along with high level grammar, punctuation, spelling and communication skills.

Please, only established members who have a review-able and violation-free post history need apply. Unless of course you can provide an extensive resume with prior experience as a social worker, customer service manager or accounts manager. Conformable history and/or referrals showing how GREAT you are with people is a huge plus.

If you are unable to commit the time, haven't been a member very long, are more concerned with socializing and posting journals than helping others, or have not been signing in frequently; please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time.

Please ask questions if you have them, tell us why you're the right person for the job and post your application in this thread.

Thank you for your support, we are truly grateful.
:Namaste:

I would like to apply, am of a respectable age and have a clean posting record. Have always been here to learn and to help! Please contact me in whatever way you see fit to schedule an interview!

We are looking for serious and responsible people for this most important position, who can assist us anywhere from 4-8 hours per day, 5-7 days a week.

What kind of time commitment are you looking for?

Thank you Redlan, we will review your posting history and get back to you soon. :thumb:

I would like to apply, am of a respectable age and have a clean posting record. Have always been here to learn and to help! Please contact me in whatever way you see fit to schedule an interview!

All 420 staff get shirts & jars, etc. however it's not about gifts, it's about the mission. Compared to how much time we spend in the back keeping this website clean and the positive vibe flowing, this really is not much. If you could see our daily workload, your head would spin. I have personally spent the last 23 years of my life working on this website, 12-18 hours a day, 6-7 days a week. The time has come for us to evolve to the next level and in order to do so, we need a few good people to complete the team. :Namaste:

That's a lot of spare time. Any perks that come with this part-time job? Maybe some :420: swag?

I always do my bit every day 7 days a week lol.. i get up go online check the forum and report any body selling crap ( kitchens ) or dodgy ID ,Licence , , passports ect ....even seed sellers , as i live in N Ireland its a different time scale so i do my bit of reported , saying that i would not like to be a mod as i am useless at spelling but just to let you know as a member i do my fair share and maybe if more members learn how to use the report bottom it will take off some heat :)

Great fourm/site by the way . :thumb::goodjob:

:Namaste:

I am 23 with fibromyalgia, legal patient in the state of nevada. I am a perfect candidate! I have moderation experience with an online mmorpg and have a type speed of 80 words per minuit. I enjoy this website and have spent much of my time offering ideas to other connisuers and gathering information RIGHT HERE. This is the only cannabis website I use and have been doing so for 5 years. Own my own e liquid company and that is my only other work, so time is always open for me.

I may be interested. I have not been spending lots of time on the site since the start of august but otherwise I have numerous hours here, I do have grow experience. If I would even be considered please send me a private message and we can possibly discuss what the position entails. Thanks.

I also feel a responsibility to help the team so try to spend at least half my time here wandering around helping (hopefully) with the questions I am able to, greeting new members and flagging the more obnoxious posts. No real interest in the job because my available time is small, and erratic- plus I probably don't have a thick enough skin to show a saintly demeanor 24/7 :) I'm super appreciative of the work you guys do and if there's anything I can do specifically to help, within a very loose schedule that means I disappear now and then, let me know. Other than that I'll keep on doing what I'm doing.

*i don't usually report those 'kitchens' ones because I figure they're going to be easily spotted anyway- but happy to if it helps. What's with those guys anyway? I wonder if they've Ever sold a 'kitchen' through the forum?

i think its the number thats the scam part , the codes seem to be all the same no matter were they are sold liverpool , manchester , london , the codes would never be the same and the number wouldnt be either .., im sure its a high rate number with no kitchens , thats why i report :thumb:

Well. I am not sure I have been here long enough to qualify, but having said that, I do fit the rest of the requirements I believe. I already spend 4 or more hours here each day reading, have years of experience leading by example, sitting in meetings, dealing with clients and subcontractors, etc. Much of my professional experience has been in the construction and heavy industrial sector but dealing with people requires the same aptitudes regardless of the field.

If the admins feel I would be a suitable candidate, I can provide more detail, I just prefer not to do so in a public forum atm.

Thank you :)

I have been a moderator, with a different website, in the past and don't have any problem working with the requirements. I read more than I post.

look guys I am a new member but old school hippie I have championed my causes threw out the years I am a 53 yr old disabled vet using pot for pain and anxiety a puff beats a perk in my book id like to get involved the only thing I have going besides my garden my pets my music is my work at our food bank 2 days a week so if your looking for someone who will try to help drop me a line

all good things mike
aka GD fan

Back
Top Bottom