420 Magazine Seeking Product Reviewers

Founder
420 Magazine is currently expanding our Product Review team by recruiting one or two people to review new cannabis related products, including but not limited to books, vapes, glass, gadgets & grow supplies. Everything ranging from cultivation, cooking, history & agriculture to medical, activism, lifestyle & politics. Please send a cover letter to hr@420magazine.com telling us why you would like to join our team and how you think you are the perfect person for the job.

Please include links to some of your past reviews and which types of products you are most passionate about specifically. This is a volunteer position in which you get to keep the products reviewed, plus some additional perks down the road.

Thank you for your support, we are truly grateful.
:Namaste:

Such a cool opportunity for someone. I really enjoy reading the reviews from the end user or customer since it usually isn't biased and is very honest. They can really swing a purchase one way or other.

Can't wait to see who I get to follow around the mag reading their reviews.

:Namaste:

I agree, really cool opportunity for somebody I only wish that I had the knowledge and expertise that some of these guys/gals do in order to be able to volunteer for such a position.

Thank you for your offer, we have already chosen 3 new Product Reviewers.

Dave Groomer started this week, two more joining us later this week. :thanks:

Please consider me

You can always review a product on your own. If I had to guess, I'd guess that there are literally thousands of cannabis-related products that have not been reviewed here - and even the forum's dedicated staff can only do so much at a time, lol.

Now that I have overcome a couple of issues "in the real world" and am able to get back online again, I hope to post reviews within the next couple of weeks of the products that I received from some of our wonderful sponsors when I was lucky enough to win a Member of the Month contest last year. I'll be posting these reviews in part as a way to "return the love" to the sponsors that help make this forum what it is - but also because I figure one or more of the members/visitors here might benefit from reading them. I know that I have benefited from others' reviews here.

You can always review a product on your own. If I had to guess, I'd guess that there are literally thousands of cannabis-related products that have not been reviewed here - and even the forum's dedicated staff can only do so much at a time, lol.

Now that I have overcome a couple of issues "in the real world" and am able to get back online again, I hope to post reviews within the next couple of weeks of the products that I received from some of our wonderful sponsors when I was lucky enough to win a Member of the Month contest last year. I'll be posting these reviews in part as a way to "return the love" to the sponsors that help make this forum what it is - but also because I figure one or more of the members/visitors here might benefit from reading them. I know that I have benefited from others' reviews here.
Glad to have you back! Hope you are feeling better .

Glad to have you back! Hope you are feeling better .

Well, you know how it goes, lol, another day, another new health issue. So "feeling better" is kind of a relative term.

But the electricity is back on - and with that comes the ability to turn my computer on once again. It was nice to find out that my <COUGH> anonymous benefactor has kindly decided to continue running the default password on his/her router so that I (and, one assumes, others) may continue to have access.

Hey, I am once again able to access my favorite forum (and virtual second home)! So... Yes, I suppose I am feeling better after all. I hope I didn't miss much while I was... off.

BtW, thanks for the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom