Job Openings - Webmaster - Hollywood, CA

Founder
Webmaster - Work at the 420 Magazine headquarters in Hollywood, California!

Duties include answering emails, re-designing, updating and maintaining our websites and server, handling our email server and newsletters, processing online orders, handling our MySpace profiles and other miscellaneous marketing and web duties...

Experience a MUST.
PHP, HTML, MySQL, Photoshop

Email your resume' along with some information about yourself and your experience to rob@420magazine.com

Please include your full name, address, phone number and email address...
If you have a MySpace page, it would be nice to see who I may potentially have sitting next to me... otherwise, feel free to attach a photo...
You MUST be at least 18 years of age, I prefer someone older, with more potential experience... this is NOT an entry level position, you MUST know your shit and be able to bust a move... contrary to everyone's beliefs, we do not sit around smoking weed and telling jokes all day... there is MUCH work to be done and the stress levels can escalate sometimes... we get thousands of emails every day, soon we will get thousands of orders... there is a LOT of work to do here and I'm going crazy trying to do it all by myself... you MUST be a HIGH energy person and able to achieve a LOT of work in a short amount of time... or this is not the place for you... I'm on a serious mission to find the one golden child... who will it be?
:tommy:

Back
Top Bottom