Moderator and Support Role Elections - 2008

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
Would you like to become part of our Team?

420 Magazine is looking for passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the World, and you could be a part of this important mission. Positions are available in various areas, from Moderators to support roles.

We are looking for members with proven posting history, who show maturity and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

NEWS: Do you have a passion and interest in surfing the net looking for News from around the World on Cannabis and Hemp. Then this position could be for you. News Moderator positions are available and Support roles as News Hawks are available. (Volunteer/Intern Positions)

MEDICAL: Are you a medical marijuana patient with a broad knowledge of MMJ and it's application for the benefit of patients. Do you have a good understanding of what it takes to become a MMJ patient, and an awareness and interest in compassion clubs, collectives and co-operatives. Do you have the interest to help keep our information data-base current and topical. Then this position may be for you. Moderator and support roles are available. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

GROW ROOM: Are you a passionate and experienced legal grower, with a proven history of Cannabis and Hemp knowledge, with a willingness to share, teach, and guide? Do you have a good knowledge of hydroponics, organics, or compact grows? Do you understand the patience needed to help new growers as they embrace the wonders of producing their first harvest? Then this position may be for you. Moderator and support roles are available. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

420 LOUNGE: Do you have a broad knowledge of Cannabis and Hemp? Do you enjoy meeting and greeting people from all over the world? Do you enjoy cooking with Cannabis, or have an interest in the arts, kitchen, video, music, or just plain old everything? Then this position could be for you. Moderator positions are available. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

COMMISSION SALES: Join our sales team and help fund our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world. We are seeking one good sales manager and a couple of sales associates to sell advertising space on our website, to Cannabis related businesses. Sales experience is a must. Whoever tackles this position will be first in line to sell ad space in our print magazine as well, when we go back to print later this year. Commissions will be based on prior experience and performance. (Paid Position - Sub Contract Basis)

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis, up to and beyond 2 hours a day. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of love and compassion, without any hint of ego.

Please post below your expressions of interest, and tell us why you would like to become part of the best Cannabis site on the internet.

Ooo this is exciting! We should have front page campaign trail coverage and updates! The 420 Cabinet nominations have begun!

I would LOVE to do this some day, unfortunately I just started studying to be a master level personal trainer and nutritionist so I wouldn't be able to dedicate myself for another year. Not to mention I have a newbie status so I don't exactly feel qualified just yet.

But this absolutely interests me, I've actually thought about it quite a bit so I'll be workin towards bringing more to the community in the time to come.

I'd love to help in the nomination process though if thats possible. I've done quite a bit of reading through threads and could give a good opinion on who could fit the role. Let me know what I can do and good luck to the candidates!

I'll teach everyone how to do Puff'a'lot'es and work on Bongometrics. Then for the more advances clients we'll work on Blunt'roebics and Spliff routines. lol you'd have to hire me

I know that I am new to the posting, but I have a lot of knowledge in hemp, marijuana, and growing/cultivating it. Please consider me. I can also sell. I have 7 years of experience in sales. Please don't take this as an egotistical note. I am only telling my experience. But if all else fails...I will def always keep in touch. This site ROCKS!:rocker::theband::ganjamon:

Hi,
I know that I am new to this, but I hope I can bring some new knowledge and updates to your site. I love surfing the web for new info. I am actually looking for a job right now. So I have the time and dedication to do it. Peace, Love, and LINZ is my name I go by. I have tons of info on hemp, marijuana growing/cultivation. I am a hippie at heart, and really want to help you guys. I have been wanting to become a full time activist for sometime, just not sure where to go or what to do. I do have some sales experience (7 years) if you need help in that area. I just hope that you consider me, or at least write me back to let me know either way. If there are any questions you may have for me...I'll be more that glad to answer them.
:peace:

Sounds very interesting......:peace:

Back
Top Bottom