Grow Room Moderator & Support Elections 2008

Founder
Would you like to become part of our 420 Team?

420 Magazine is looking for passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the World, and you could be a part of this important mission. Positions are available in various areas, from Moderators to support roles.

GROW ROOM: Are you a passionate and experienced legal grower, with a proven history of Cannabis and Hemp knowledge, with a willingness to share, teach, and guide. Do you have a good knowledge of hydroponics, organics, or compact grows. Do you understand the patience needed to help young growers as they embrace the wonders of producing their first harvest. Then this position may be for you. Moderator and support roles are available. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis, up to and beyond 2 hours a day. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our young and dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of love and compassion, without any hint of ego.

We are looking for members with proven posting history, who show maturity and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Boss is taking a short break because he is currently in the middle of moving. As soon as he finishes setting up his new grow room, he'll be back with us. Racefan has stepped down due to health issues. We wish him a full and a speedy recovery.

Because of these absences, we are seeking additional help as Grow Support. Although we appreciate those who have stepped forward to offer their help, we continue to look for established members with a substantial posting history and proven grow experience.

Please post below your expressions of interest, and tell us why you would like to become part of the best Cannabis site on the internet.

Smoked my 1st joint, 1969. Have grown indoors for about 20 years. No longer grow... cough! Received a 2 year sentence for possession of over 30 grams. Picking wild northern Indiana ditch weed. seems as tho every one I know burns heavy. How many here remember 3 finger lids?!? I used to take a pound and split it into 16 bags. Now everythang is weighed. Nixon and DEA ring any bells?!? Anywho, this is all good and hope ya's find DA best tokers.

Hi Guys
I have been a smoker for 40 years but not grown much. I am disabled and use the weed for pain relief since i developed arthritis which requiried 3 major operations so i am an expert in the benificial medical use. I have plenty of time being permanently retired from work through injury. I am passionate about legalising it use. Just imagine if it was legalised, poor countries eg Afganistan etc could grow it and make a good profit, the government could tax it and it still be cheaper than present pricesI it would cut down on opium production and there would be less crime and violence on the streets. You need people like me. Can i please apply to become part of your team?

To whom it may concern.

My name is Maria.

I am a disabled mother of two sons. I was forced to retire 7 yrs ago, in my 40's, from a management role in the electronic component distrubution business, because of an illness. I have used cannibis now for years to help me overcome issues that are associated with a balence disorder and anxiety issues. I have been doing odd jobs when I can to help suppliment my fixed disability income. I am very interested in doing something more permanant and would like to offer my support in the cause of medical cannibis use. I know how much it helps me. I have been a patient now for 2 yrs and have experience with dispensaries and also growing my own.

I am interested in any position.

Please let me know if I qualify.

Maria

Would you like to become part of our 420 Team?

420 Magazine is looking for passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the World, and you could be a part of this important mission. Positions are available in various areas, from Moderators to support roles.

GROW ROOM: Are you a passionate and experienced legal grower, with a proven history of Cannabis and Hemp knowledge, with a willingness to share, teach, and guide. Do you have a good knowledge of hydroponics, organics, or compact grows. Do you understand the patience needed to help young growers as they embrace the wonders of producing their first harvest. Then this position may be for you. Moderator and support roles are available. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis, up to and beyond 2 hours a day. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our young and dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of love and compassion, without any hint of ego.

We are looking for members with proven posting history, who show maturity and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Please post below your expressions of interest, and tell us why you would like to become part of the best Cannabis site on the internet.
I would love to show people cheap & easy ways to grow ther weed. I grow in side & out for my self & few other. & i know many people that do the same . I live in nor california. need i say more so 420 mag.you have my info lets chat . i am game to help . i have cancer so i am willing to teach any one that need to learn on there own. I have easy fast ways to show any one how to grow.

Wow this is Great!!

Ok sound like a great offer, and I am interested.

Been growing, and breeding, indoor and outdoor, read chemisty and botany of the marijuana plant, also clone methods, and how to make hard to sprout seed germinate.

Up to speed on hydro, aero, and new bio grow methods.

I am working with LED's ,t5 fluorescent, and HID all together and I have built my own 2 paneled LED lights for vegging and breed chamber...using a plastic shelf from homedepot, and drilled a hole for tubing with my bottle of homemade CO2 inrichment (yeast, sugar and water).

So here I am

Let me know Peace Greeniegal

My real name is Doug, (i.e. BIGBudDug) I am 47, been growing since I was 17 I guess that makes 30 years of experience, always had an extensive interest in the plant botany and hydroponics and outdoor growing of Cannabis, have thousands of pictures of several of my hybrids and gardens around the world, I traveled from Amsterdam, to Europe, then to the U.S. and had several personal interviews with Jack Herror better known as the emporer of Hemp. I am a disabled veteran and try to dedicate much of my time helping people understand the better uses of Cannabis, "I try to stray from the term Marijuana" due to the bad looks and negative attitudes it tends to draw when talking about it, I am very knowledgable with all ascpects of the cultivation of Cannabis and would be very honored to be able to share my idea's with others, I never assume to now it all because I believe it is always good to have an open ear because you just may learn something new from someone new that may have discovered a valid new idea or method even by mistakes, that is how I gained most of my personal knowledge over the years! I have a few hours a night I could dedicate to help spread the word and help some novice growers wanting to learn to earn, and double their yields.

Lets save our earth and keep it green!

BIG Bud Dug
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom