420 Magazine Grow Moderator and Support Elections

Ms. RedEye

420 Support
420 Staff
420 Magazine is looking for passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated Grow Team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the World, and you could be a part of this important mission. We are currently looking for additional Grow Moderators and Grow Support.

Are you a passionate and experienced legal grower, with a proven history of Cannabis and Hemp knowledge? Do you have a willingness to share, teach, and guide? Do you have a good knowledge of hydroponics, organics, or compact grows? Do you understand the patience needed to help young growers as they embrace the wonders of producing their first harvest. Then this position may be for you. Moderator and Support roles are available. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis, up to and beyond 2 hours a day. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our mature and dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of love and compassion, without any hint of ego.

We are looking for members with proven posting history, who show maturity and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Please post below your expressions of interest and tell us why you would like to become part of the best Cannabis site on the internet. Remember we will only consider established members who have demonstrated considerable grow knowledge. Although we appreciate all who offer to help, we must see a considerable posting history in order to properly evaluate the candidates.

It's been a full day and no one has jumped to the spot!

I would like to nominate myself for a moderator position. I was a moderator for overgrow.com before it was shut down. I have also been a moderator for a 'vanity-photo-sharing' website, mostly trolled upon by teenagers for 3 months.

Although I've only been here for a little over a month, I have 300+ posts, my own grow journal (that is getting rave reviews), a thread of Foliar Feeding in the vegetative stage, and a thread in the Budding forum on drying via paper bags that has helped out a lot of members. I believe in the thread, a few people tried it and liked it. I am also a great cannabis chef! I have about a dozen or more threads located on the front pages of the 420 Kitchen forum. I really do love to create recipes for cannabis, as you can see. Hey, maybe we need a Kitchen Moderator? :)

My goal is so spread marijuana awareness in my community as well as online. I am a responsible individual that can spend more than 2 hours a day for 420Magazine.

I am a member and have been a member of MPP for over 4 years. I also do community events with Mary Jane's House of Glass here in Washington promoting medical marijuana use and for store sales and such.
2 weeks ago I met the co-founder of MPP Rob Kampia and Mary Jane at Mary Jane's House of Glass to discuss medical marijuana with the community. We had over 38 people show up for the event inside the store.
I have also been growing for over 6 years but i specifically do soil grow, as I have never tried hydro.

Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom