News Hawk Positions Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
The 420 Magazine News Department is seeking individuals with a desire to help spread positive Cannabis awareness.

Volunteers need to have an interest in Cannabis news and must have basic computer skills. We'll teach you the rest. Also needed is a sense of commitment and consistancy.

So if you'd like to join the staff of the best Cannabis news team on-line please reply and let us know a bit about yourself and why you think you'd be a good news hawk.

I'm pretty sure im ready for it. Been with the site a while and now being in a new state i think i need to represent it. Lemme know what you guys think.

basic computer skills? Well heck... That eliminates me. I had to have my 3 year old grand daughter show me how to turn on my new cell phone. I had used my old phone, a nokia 5120, for over 8 years straight. The only reason i upgraded is because my carrier went full digital and my phone wouldn't work here that way.lol:cheesygrinsmiley:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would loved to help this site. I've been a member for a couple of years just watching things grow and sharing a bit of my grows. I would have to say I have a little bit more than basic computer skills. I have written html for a few websites. Just made a web page for a friends restaurant. If you would like to see it just pm me. I finally have a consistent internet connection and usally visit this site about once a day. I fell in love with this site because of all the constant news updates and would love to help with that.

The News Dept. also has an need for someone to take care of our Calander and Events forum. This would be a good position for an individual who wishes to help out but doesn't have lots of time to devote to their duties. If your interested in joining the team please reply here. Thanks.

The 420 Magazine News Department is seeking individuals with a desire to help spread positive Cannabis awareness.

Volunteers need to have an interest in Cannabis news and must have basic computer skills. We'll teach you the rest. Also needed is a sense of commitment and consistancy.

So if you'd like to join the staff of the best Cannabis news team on-line please reply and let us know a bit about yourself and why you think you'd be a good news hawk.

Hi guys, I am new to this site but a long time cannabis user and grower, I too would like to offer my free time to help the 420 Magazine News team. I am located in Belfast N.Ireland, I have 24/7 internet access and feel it is my duty to help educate others about the facts about Cannabis.
I was self employed, running my own engineering company until a back injury forced me to quit work. My injury has left me house bound as i have no longer got the full use of my legs.
I have time on my hands and would like nothing more than to help spread to 420 message.
A Gardener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom